ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
The role of ecological, economic and educational imperatives in development of organic agricultural production / Bezus R.M., Dubrova N.P. // Ekonomika APK. - 2014. - № 10 - P. 27
The modern attitude to potential consequences of organic agricultural production implementation is considered in the article. In particular, the article shows the consequences of organic agricultural production implementation under conditions of the world society development in the direction of reorientation of priorities from economic priorities to social and economic priorities. The authors emphasize that the main incentive of mass implementation of the organic agricultural production will be the change of a thinking style of agricultural producers due to a system of professional training. The author has carried out the correlation analysis and built correlation pleiades on the basis of data at a level of education, a state of the environment, a state of economy and development of organic agricultural production of 122 countries of the world. There are mathematical proofs that a share of an agricultural sector in GDP of a country has an inverse correlation with a share of organic lands in a general area of a country and a level of education is the main indicator of development of the organic agricultural production market. Tabl.: 1. Figs.: 1. Refs.: 12.
Key words: organic agricultural production, development of organic agricultural production, imperative, level of education, correlation analysis, correlation pleiades
- Berlach N.A. The legal definition of organic farming in Ukraine / N.A. Berlach // [Electronic version]. – Access mode: http://dspace.nbuv.gov.ua/handle/123456789/9073.
- Glushko T.P. The concept of sustainable development as an agricultural philosophy of modern civilization / T.P. Glushko, L.M. Korsak // [Electronic version]. – Access mode: http://www.filosof.com.ua/Jornel/M_66/Glushko.pdf.
- Pisarenko P.V. The essence of organic farming / P.V. Pisarenko // [Electronic version]. – Access mode: http://www.agromage.com/stat_id.php?id=677.
- Law of Ukraine «On the production and circulation of organic agricultural products and raw materials» from 03.09.2013 p. № 425-VII. [Electronic version]. – Access mode: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/425-18.
- Directive of European Union №834 / 2007 [Electronic version]. – Access mode: http://www.eur-lex.europa.eu.
- The national standard for organic and biodynamic agriculture [Electronic version]. – Access mode: http://www.agis.gov.au/organic.
- Chaika T.O. The environmental impact of conventional agriculture [Text] / T.O. Chaika // Journal of Poltava State Agrarian Academy. – 2013. – №3. – P. 95-99.
- Hmurman V.E. Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics: A manual for schools. - 10th edition, stereotype. – Moscow: Higher School, 2004. – 479 p.
- The World Factbook. [Electronic version]. – Access mode: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/up.html.
- The World of Organic Agriculture. Statistics and Emerging Trends. Helga Willer und Julia LernoudFiBL, IFOAM2014, 1. Auflage Leitfaden / Handbuch, 304 p.
- Human Development Report 2014. [Electronic version]. – Access mode: http://hdr.undp.org/en/2014-report.
- Blumin S.L. Models and methods of decision-making under uncertainty [Text] / S.L. Blumin, I.A. Shuykova. – Lipetsk LEGI, 2001. – 138 p.
Read article: 14_10_27-33.pdf