ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
Ціноутворення та цінова політика
Prices and price formation in the market of cereals / Kaminska A.I. // Ekonomika APK. - 2015. - № 1 - P. 29
Key words: price, price formation, market cereals, conjuncture, economic efficiency, profitability
- Byelyenihina A.V., Kostromitin V.M. Millet production: results and prospects. Distribution and properties. / A.V. Byelyenihina, V.M. Kostromitin // Agribusiness today. – 2012 р. – № 19 (242). – P. 37–38.
- Dusko M.V. Why buckwheat was "strategic" culture? / M. V. Dusko // Bulletin of the Center for scientific support APV Kiev region. – K.: NSC "Institute of Agriculture", 2011. – P. 16–18.
- Economics of grain production (with the fundamentals of organization and production technology): monograph / [Boiko V.I., Lebid’ E.M., V.S. Rybka et al.]; eds. V.I. Boyko. – K .: IAE NNC, 2008. – 400 p.
- Factors price stabilization grain market of Ukraine / O.V. Nikishina // Economic Innovation: Coll. Science. pr. – Odessa: IPREED NAS of Ukraine, 2011. – Vol. 42. – P. 172–186.
- Kalinchyk M.V. Stabilization of grain production in Ukraine / M.V. Kalinchyk, V.S. Shovkaliuk, I.M. Kalinchyk // Economika APК. – 2004. – № 4. – P. 31–38.
- Khudoliy L.M. The economic mechanism of formation and functioning of the grain market in Ukraine / L.M. Khudoliy. – K: IAE, 1998. – 211 p.
- Makarenko P.M. Market pricing by supply and demand / P.M. Makarenko, A.P. Makarenko // Bulletin of Zaporizhzhya National University: Coll. Science. works. – 2011. – № 1 (9). – P. 160–164 (Series "Economics")
- Pricing in the process of reforming the agriculture of Ukraine (1990-2001 years.) / [Shpytchak O.M., Sabluk P.T., Yaroslavska T.V. et al.]; eds. O.M. Shpytchak. – K .: IAE, 2002. – 499 p.
- Sabluk P.T. Price – key to the efficiency of agricultural production / redkol. : D.O. Melnychuk et al. // Science. Visn. Nat. Univ. of Life and Environmental Sciences (Series "Economics, Agricultural Management and Business") – K.: VC NUBiP, 2010. – Vol. 154. – P. 19–23.
- The concept of pricing of agricultural products / P.T. Sabluk, V.Y. Mesel-Veselyak, M.J. Demyanenko and others. // Economika APК. – 2008. – № 1. – P. 3–20.
- Ulianchenko O.V. Production of the cereal grain as a lever to increase the competitiveness of farms / O.V. Ulianchenko // Ahroinkom. – 2009. – № 9–12. – P. 9-13.
- Chen C., McCarl B.A., Chang C. Estimating the impacts of government interventions in the international rice market / C. Chen, B.A. McCarl, C. Chang // Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics. – 2006. – № 54. – P. 81–100.
- Cooke B., Robles M. Recent food price movements: a time series analysis. – Washington, 2009.
- Dawe D. A shock wave from global cereal price spikes? // Rice Today [Електронний ресурс]. – Режим доступу: http://irri.org/rice-today/a-shock-wave-from-global-cereal-price-spikes
- Fackler P. L. Spatial price analysis: a methodological review. – Chicago, 1996.
- Gilbert C. L. How to understand high food prices / C. L. Gilbert // Journal of Agricultural Economics. – 2010. – № 61. – P. 398–425.
- Kym A., Signe N. Trade barrier volatility and agricultural price stabilization / A. Kym, N. Signe // World Development. – 2012. – № 40. – P. 36–48.
- Wright B. D. The economics of grain price volatility / B. D. Wright // Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy. – 2011. – № 33. – P. 32–58.
Read article: 15_01_29-34.pdf