ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
Ціноутворення та цінова політика
Prices and price formation in the market of cereals / Kaminska A.I. // Ekonomika APK. - 2015. - № 1 - P. 29
The article shows the basic results of cereals production in Ukraine. The difference in prices across different sales channels and regions of Ukraine is concidered. The dynamics of retail prices in urban markets for Ukraine buckwheat, millet and rice is presented. It is noted that the market pricing of cereals happens primarily reflecting the cost of raw materials and then the cost of processing. Researches show that the recent increased interest in the cultivation rice producers in Ukraine, and buckwheat, with profitable culture has moved into the category of unprofitable. The calculation of economic efficiency of cereal crops is done. The proposals for the improvement of the market these crops at the expense of the state commodity and financial interventions, the introduction of subsidies to producers are suggested. Tabl.: 3. Figs.: 1. Refs.: 18.
Key words: price, price formation, market cereals, conjuncture, economic efficiency, profitability
- Byelyenihina A.V., Kostromitin V.M. Millet production: results and prospects. Distribution and properties. / A.V. Byelyenihina, V.M. Kostromitin // Agribusiness today. – 2012 р. – № 19 (242). – P. 37–38.
- Dusko M.V. Why buckwheat was "strategic" culture? / M. V. Dusko // Bulletin of the Center for scientific support APV Kiev region. – K.: NSC "Institute of Agriculture", 2011. – P. 16–18.
- Economics of grain production (with the fundamentals of organization and production technology): monograph / [Boiko V.I., Lebid’ E.M., V.S. Rybka et al.]; eds. V.I. Boyko. – K .: IAE NNC, 2008. – 400 p.
- Factors price stabilization grain market of Ukraine / O.V. Nikishina // Economic Innovation: Coll. Science. pr. – Odessa: IPREED NAS of Ukraine, 2011. – Vol. 42. – P. 172–186.
- Kalinchyk M.V. Stabilization of grain production in Ukraine / M.V. Kalinchyk, V.S. Shovkaliuk, I.M. Kalinchyk // Economika APК. – 2004. – № 4. – P. 31–38.
- Khudoliy L.M. The economic mechanism of formation and functioning of the grain market in Ukraine / L.M. Khudoliy. – K: IAE, 1998. – 211 p.
- Makarenko P.M. Market pricing by supply and demand / P.M. Makarenko, A.P. Makarenko // Bulletin of Zaporizhzhya National University: Coll. Science. works. – 2011. – № 1 (9). – P. 160–164 (Series "Economics")
- Pricing in the process of reforming the agriculture of Ukraine (1990-2001 years.) / [Shpytchak O.M., Sabluk P.T., Yaroslavska T.V. et al.]; eds. O.M. Shpytchak. – K .: IAE, 2002. – 499 p.
- Sabluk P.T. Price – key to the efficiency of agricultural production / redkol. : D.O. Melnychuk et al. // Science. Visn. Nat. Univ. of Life and Environmental Sciences (Series "Economics, Agricultural Management and Business") – K.: VC NUBiP, 2010. – Vol. 154. – P. 19–23.
- The concept of pricing of agricultural products / P.T. Sabluk, V.Y. Mesel-Veselyak, M.J. Demyanenko and others. // Economika APК. – 2008. – № 1. – P. 3–20.
- Ulianchenko O.V. Production of the cereal grain as a lever to increase the competitiveness of farms / O.V. Ulianchenko // Ahroinkom. – 2009. – № 9–12. – P. 9-13.
- Chen C., McCarl B.A., Chang C. Estimating the impacts of government interventions in the international rice market / C. Chen, B.A. McCarl, C. Chang // Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics. – 2006. – № 54. – P. 81–100.
- Cooke B., Robles M. Recent food price movements: a time series analysis. – Washington, 2009.
- Dawe D. A shock wave from global cereal price spikes? // Rice Today [Електронний ресурс]. – Режим доступу: http://irri.org/rice-today/a-shock-wave-from-global-cereal-price-spikes
- Fackler P. L. Spatial price analysis: a methodological review. – Chicago, 1996.
- Gilbert C. L. How to understand high food prices / C. L. Gilbert // Journal of Agricultural Economics. – 2010. – № 61. – P. 398–425.
- Kym A., Signe N. Trade barrier volatility and agricultural price stabilization / A. Kym, N. Signe // World Development. – 2012. – № 40. – P. 36–48.
- Wright B. D. The economics of grain price volatility / B. D. Wright // Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy. – 2011. – № 33. – P. 32–58.
Read article: 15_01_29-34.pdf