ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
Зарубіжний досвід розвитку аграрного виробництва
Synergies of information systems in agriculture / Figurek Aleksandra // Ekonomika APK. - 2015. - № 2 - P. 83
Key words: agriculture, monitoring and evaluation, information system
- André F., 1987. Vers un renouveau de la formation économique des agriculteurs. Économie Rurale 177: 53-56.
- Armstrong L., Diepeveen D., 2008. Developing an information-driven ICT framework for Agriculture. World conference on agricultural information and IT, IAALD AFITA WCCA, pp. 633-638.
- Cavallo, R.E. (1982): Systems Methodology in Social Science research: recent Developments. Kluwer nijhoff Publishing, Boston and The Hague.
- Del'homme B., 1997. Information and decision in agriculture: how relevance is management diagnosis is improved by an expert system. Proceedings of the First European Conference for Information Technology in Agriculture, First Conference, Copenhagen, EFITA, pp. 221-227.
- Demiryürek К., 2010. Information systems and communication networks for agriculture and rural people. Agric.Econ. Czech 56: (5): 209–214.
- Domeika P., 2005. Secondary Economic Information of an Enterprise and its Computerized Arrangement. Engineering Economics, Technologija 5(45): 12–18.
- Eaton C. and Shepherd A.W. (2001). Contract farming-Partnerships for growth. Аgricultural Services Bulletin, No. 145, FAO, Rome.
- Florey B., Adams J., Robinson M., 2004. Figures for a Farming Future, Getting Started in Farm Management Accounting, Using the farm accounts to point the way. Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Edited by Farm and Animal Health Economics Division, Defra, London. Av.in http://archive.defra.gov.uk/foodfarm/farmmanage/advice/documents/farmfigures1.pdf. (26 June 2013).
- Hogarth R.M., 1993. Accounting for decisions and decisions for accounting. Accounting, Organizations and Society 18(5): 407-424.
- Just D., Zilberman D., 2002. Information Systems in Agriculture. ARE Update, 6 (1): 3-6.
- Kroll J.C., 1987. Le nouveau plan comptable: les occasions perdues. Économie Rurale 180: 20-25.
- McKenna R.J., Smith B.M., 2005. Decision making as a simplification process, New conceptual perspectives. Management Decision, 43 (6): 821-836.
- Parker C.G., Campion S., Kure H., 1997. Improving the uptake of decision support systems in agriculture. Proceedings of the First European Conference for Information Technology in Agriculture, Copenhagen, Denmark: EFITA, pp.129-134.
- Röling N.G., 1988. Extension Science: increasingly preoccupied with knowledge systems. In: Sociologia Ruralis 25: 269-290.
- Sabaté P., Enciso J.P., 1997. La valoración de inmovilizados en las empresas agrarias. El caso de las plantaciones, Técnica Contable 579: 177-184.
- Santacoloma P., Röttger A., Tartanac F., 2009. Business management for small-scale agro-industries. Training Materials for Agricultural Management Marketing and Finance 8. Rome, Italy, FAO.Av. inftp://ftp.fao.org/docrep/fao/011/i0499e/i0499e00.pdf (11 Dec 2012).
- Scheuerlein A., 1997. Finanzmanagement für Landwirte. Verlags Union Agrar, München, 75 pp.
- Schnitkey G.D., Sonka S.T., 1986. Systems design procedures for farm accounting - Southern, Journal of agricultural economics, 207-214.
- Slof E.J., Argiles J.M., 2000. New opportunities for farm accounting. The European Accounting Review, Barcelona. 10 (2): 361-363.
- Sørensen C.G., Fountas S., Nash E., Pesonen L., Bochtis D., Pedersen S.M., Basso B., Blackmore S.B., 2010. Conceptual model of a future farm management information system. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture. Elsevier Science Publishers B. V. Amsterdam, The Netherlands.72 (1): 37–47.
- Škorecová E., Farkašová M., 2007. Social information in managerial accounting and managerial information system. Agric. Econ. Czech 53 (8): 379-384.
Read article: 15_02_83-88.pdf