ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
Економіка агропромислового виробництва
Economic effectiveness of use of liquid organic fertilizers / Kucher A.V. // Ekonomika APK. - 2016. - № 4 - P. 45
The objective of the article is to determine prognosis (approximate) indicators of economic efficiency (cost savings) of the use of liquid organic fertilizers of pig production on the example of crops such as corn, winter wheat. The study used the following methods: abstract-logical, cash-analytical, cash-equivalent, expert, monographic. The study defined higher economic efficiency of organic fertilizer application of pig farm than mineral fertilizers because the cost of their nutrients is lower than the cost of the nutrient of fertilizers, which was 4.5-8.2 times more than the NPK prime cost in organic fertilizers. Estimated economic benefit (cost savings or substitution effect) from the use of organic fertilizers from different farms instead of Nitroamofoska varies according to the pessimistic variant from 12.61 UAH/kg NPK to 17.43 UAH/kg NPK, or from 37.83 UAH to 113.30 UAH per 1 t of organic fertilizer and to the optimistic variant - from 17.00 UAH/kg NPK to 19.45 UAH/kg NPK, or from 51.00 UAH to 126.43 UAH per 1 ton of organic fertilizer. Novelty is that for the first time using the author's scientific and methodical approach there was conducted the estimation of economic effectiveness of the liquid organic fertilizer of pig farm. Using the results of the study may help improve the economic effectiveness of liquid organic fertilizers and soil fertility reproduction. Tabl.: 5. Refs.: 15.
Key words: liquid organic fertilizer, economic effectiveness, cost, pig farm, winter wheat, corn for grain, cost savings
- Kucher A V. Formation of the world and domestic markets of mineral fertilizers and effectiveness of their application : scientific report / A. V. Kucher, I. V. Kazakova. - Kharkiv : Smugasta typography, 2015. - 75 p.
- Methods of determining the agronomic and the economic efficiency of mineral and organic fertilizers / [Y. M. Bohdevych, H. M. Safronovskaia, N. D. Tereshchenko and other] ; RUE «Institute of Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry». - Minsk, 2010. - 24 p.
- Moskalenko A.M. Economic evaluation of the use of manure and its influence on formation of soil fertility / А. М. Moskalenko // Visnyk ZhNAEU. - 2013. - No. 1-2. - pp. 308-316.
- Sendetska O.V. The efficiency of the production and use of organic fertilizer made from poultry waste and livestock farms / O. V. Sendetska // Ekonomika APK. - 2013. - No. 9. - pp. 123-127.
- Khodakivska O. The role of organic fertilizer to improve the environmental situation and increase the fertility of radioactively contaminated soil / О. Khodakivska // Zemlevporiadnyi visnyk. - 2010. - No. 1. - pp. 18-22.
- Enujeke E.C. Effects of Liquid Organic Fertilizer on Time of Tasselling, Time of Silking and Grain Yield of Maize (Zea mays) / E. C. Enujeke, I. M. Ojeifo, G. U. Nnaji // Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development. - 2013. - Vol. 3, No. 4. - pp. 186-192.
- Leah T. Economic and environmental efficiency of fertilizers use for enhance the fertility of degraded soils in the Republic of Moldova [Electronic resource] / T. Leah, N. Leah. - Mode of access : https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/53455/1/MPRA_paper_53455.pdf.
- Leibold K. Value of Manure Nutrients [Electronic resource] / K. Leibold, T. Olsen. - Mode of access : https://www.extension.iastate.edu/agdm/livestock/html/b1-65.html.
- Massey R. Value of manure as a fertilizer [Electronic resource] / R. Massey. - Mode of access : http://www.delaval.com/ImageVaultFiles/id_3942/cf_662/ValueofManureasFertilizerMassey.pdf.
- Schmitt M. Fertilizing Cropland with Swine Manure [Electronic resource] / M. Schmitt, G. Rehm. - Mode of access : http://www.fao.org/prods/gap/database/gap/files/905_FERTILIZING_CROPLAND_WITH_SWINE_MANURE.HTM.
- Hospodarenko H.M. The system the use of fertilizers / H. M. Hospodarenko. - K. : SIK HRUP UKRAINA, 2015. - 332 p.
- Skrylnyk E.V. The approach to the assessing the value of organic fertilizers / E. V. Skrylnyk, O. O. Batsula, V. V. Zimenko // AgroChemistry and Soil Science. - 2006. - Book 3. Soils - the basis of the welfare state. - pp. 119-121.
- Monitoring of prices for fertilizers [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://www.iogu.gov.ua/monitoring/.
- Agricultural sector of Ukraine (state and prospects development) [M. V. Prysiazhniuk, M. V. Zubets, P. T. Sabluk and others] ; ed. M. V. Prysiazhniuk, M. V. Zubets, P. T. Sabluk, V. Ia. Mesel-Veseliak, M. M. Fedorov. - K. : NNS «ІАE», 2011. - 1008 p.
- Environmentally safe use of organic fertilizers [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://www.farmit.ru/rastenievodstvo/udobreniya/organicheskie/ekologicheski-bezopasnoe-ispolzovanie-organicheskikh-udobre.
Read article: 7.pdf