ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
UDS: 338.439 (477)
Економіка агропромислового виробництва
Food security of Ukraine: prospects of development / Kashuba Yu.P. // Ekonomika APK. - 2016. - № 8 - P. 32
The objective of this paper is to identify the key problems of food security in Ukraine and to determine the way of their solutions. During writing the article the general scientific and special methods, in particular, the methods of induction and deduction, analytical, statistical and economic and graphical methods were used. The current state of food market is analysed. The main aspects of food security of Ukraine at the present stage of development are considered. The terms of its provision are discovered and the indicators for assessing food security are identified. The factors of food security are considered in the article. The characteristic of the state of food security in Ukraine is presented. The composition mechanism of ensuring the food security is determined. On the base of identified problems that threaten the food security of Ukraine, the ways of improvements are proposed. Results of the study can be used in the process of development of the programs of increasing. Tabl.: 1. Figs.: 4. Refs.: 15.
Key words: food security, agriculture, indicators for assessing food security, indicator of the food consumption sufficiency, rational consumption rates, dynamics of production
- Beresina L.M. Economic security and problems of improving the relations in the AIC / Bulletin of the International Nobel Economic Forum. Collection of scientific papers. - Dnipropetrovsk: DUEP. - 2011. - № 1(4) -187 p.
- The determination of the optimal structure of Ukraine’s agricultural sector for ensure the food security. [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://vestnikdnu.com.ua/archive/201151/24.htm.
- Data of the World Food Organization (the UN FAO). [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.nato.int/docu/review/2008/05/FS_AFGHANISTAN/UK/.
- Balances and consumption of basic foodstuffs population of Ukraine for 2014. [Electronic resource]. - Access: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/druk/publicat/kat_u/2015/zb/07/zb_bsop_14pdf.zip.
- Agricultural Ukraine in 2014. [Electronic resource]. - Access: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/druk/publicat/kat_u/2015/zb/09/zb_sg_14pdf.zip.
- Kobuta I., Shevtsov O. Domestic support of the agriculture in the context of Ukraine’s accession to the World Trade Organization // The actual issues of agrarian policy: The collection of works of the Project "Agrarian Policy for Human Development". - К., 2002. - Pp. 342-412.
- Mostenska T. Status and prospects of the food market in Ukraine // Food and processing industry. - 2009. - № 1. - 287 p.
- Regional development of food industry of Ukraine. [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://sinp.com.ua/work/101004/Anal-z-xarchovo-galuz.
- Strategic Plan for the transformation of technical regulation and consumer protection in accordance with the requirements of the World Trade Organization and the European Union in 2015-2016 years. [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://ssu.gov.ua.
- Tarasiuk G.M. The necessity of product standards, rules and regulations in the planning the development of the food industry / G. M. Tarasiuk // The Bulletin of the Khmelnytskiy National University. - Khmelnytskiy, 2008. - №4, Issue 1 (114). - 350 p.
- Quality management according to the requirements of MS ISO 9001/9004: 2000 and HACCP risk management system in the food industry. [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http//:qsys.com.ua.
- Schekovych O.S. The modern financial and economic condition of the food security of Ukraine, as a component of the world food system [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://magazine.faaf.org.ua/content/view/739/35.
- Drewnowski A., Rolls B. J. How to modify the food environment. The Journal of Nutrition, 2005. - 135(4). - P. 898-899.
- Guthrie, J.F., Nord M. Federal activities to monitor food security. Journal of the American Dietetic Association, 2002. - 102(7). - P. 904-906.
- Holben D.H. An overview of food security and its measurement. Nutrition Today, 2002. - 37(4). - P. 156-162.
- Kantor L.S. Community food security programs improve food access. Food Review, 2001. - 24(1). - P. 20-26.
Read article: 5.pdf