ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
Фінансові відносини та бухгалтерський облік
The strategic analysis of financial potential of the flour-and-cereals industry’s enterprises / Kovalchuk T.M., Khudyk O.B. // Ekonomika APK. - 2017. - № 1 - P. 45
Key words: discriminant analysis, discriminant function, complex approach, system of indicators, systematic approach, strategic analysis, financial strategy, financial potential
- Belova, E.V. and Koval’chuk, G.V. (2010), “Methods of assessing the financial and investment potential of the AIC”, Vestnik Altajskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta, vol. 9, pp. 88-91.
- Harkusha, O.Yu. and Serhieieva, O.V. (2014) “Modeling the balance of economic growth of industrial enterprise”, Yevropejs’kyj vektor ekonomichnoho rozvytku, vol. 1(16), pp. 28-38.
- Hordiienko, P.L., Didkovs’ka, L.H. and Yashkina, N.V. (2011), Stratehichnyj analiz [Strategic analysis], 3nd ed, Alerta, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Hryn’kivs’ka, O.V. and Mel’nyk, I.I. (2010), “Assessment of the financial potential of sanatorium and resort companies of the tourism and recreation industry of Vinnytsia region”, Ekonomika APK, vol. 2, pp. 26-30.
- Hurzhij, N.M., Shramko, Ya.I. and Ukhova, T.V. (2014) “The financial potential as one of the aspects of logistics capacity”, Naukovyj visnyk Khersons’koho derzhavnoho universytetu. Seriia Ekonomichni nauky, vol. 6, part 2, pp. 147-149.
- Yelets’kykh, S.Ya. (2014), “The assessment of financial stability on the basis of rate indicators of development effectiveness”, Ekonomichnyj analiz, vol. 18, part 1, pp. 183-187.
- Kovaljov, V.V. (1997), Finansovyj analiz: Upravlenie kapitalom. Vybor investicij. Analiz otchjotnosti [Financial Analysis: Capital Management. The choice of investments. Reporting analysis], Finansy i statistika, Moscow, Russia.
- Koval’chuk, T.M. (2015), Stratehichnyj analiz [Strategic analysis], Chernivtsi National University, Chernivtsi, Ukraine.
- Kramarenko, H.O. (2003) Finansovyj analiz i planuvannia [Financial analysis and planing], Tsentr navchal’noi literatury, Kiev, Ukraine.
- Maslak, O. I. (2012), “The features of the evaluation of financial potential of the industrial enterprise”, Visnyk KrNU imeni Mykhajla Ostrohrads’koho, vol. 6 (77), pp. 124-129.
- Podolska, V. O. and Yarish, O. V. (2007), Finansovyj analiz [Financial Analysis], Center of educational literature, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Redchenko, K.I. (2003), Stratehichnyj analiz u biznesi [Strategic analysis of business], 2nd ed, “Novyj Svit 2000”, Lviv, Ukraine.
- Savyts’ka, H.V. (2007), Ekonomichnyj analiz diial’nosti pidpryiemstva [Economic analysis of business activity], Znannia, Kiev, Ukraine.
- Saukh, I.V. (2015), “The Methodical approach to strategic analysis of providing resource of financial potential of tourism enterprises”, Problemy teorii ta metodolohii bukhhalters’koho obliku, kontroliu i analizu. Ser.: Bukhhalters’kyj oblik, kontrol’ i analiz, vol. 2015, pp. 299-316.
- Stetsiuk, P.A. (2009), “The methodological aspects of assessing the financial potential of agricultural enterprises”, Visnyk Sums’koho natsional’noho ahrarnoho universytetu Seriia “Finansy i kredyt”, vol. 1, pp. 11-17.
- Timofeeva, Ju.V. (2009), “The assessment of the economic potential of the organization: financial and investment potential”, Jekonomicheskij analiz: teorija i praktika, vol. 1 (130), pp. 43-53.
- Walsh K. Kljuchevye pokazateli menedzhmenta: polnoe rukovodstvo po rabote s kriticheskimi chislami, upravljajushhimi vashim biznesom [Key indicators of management: a comprehensive guide to the critical numbers which manage your business], translation from English, Companion Group, Kiev, Ukraine.
- Khobta, V.M. and Lazareva, T.S. (2008), “The formation of integral index for the evaluation of enterprise’s potential in an innovative model of economic development”, Naukovi pratsi DonNTU; Seriia: ekonomichna, vol. 35, pp. 154-161.
- Tsal-Tsalko, Yu.S. (2005), “The methodology of the statistical analysis of the entities’ financial condition”, Abstract of Ph.D. dissertation, Statistics, National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit, Kiev, Ukraine.
- Sheshukova, T.G and Kolesen’, E.V. (2012), “The evaluation of financial potential of innovative companies and groups of companies with the use of multi-criteria optimization”, Vestnik Permskogo universiteta, vol. 3 (14), pp. 39-49.
- David Fred. R. Strategic Management: Concepts and Cases/ Fred R. David. - 13th edition. - 2011.
- Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education / Prager, Sealy&Co. - sixth edition. // [Electronic resourse]. - Access mode: www.prager.com/FinancialAdvisory/ StrategicFinancialAnalysis
Read article: e_apk_2017_1_8.pdf