ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
UDS: 338.43.01 DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.201910006
Аграрна політика і реформування
Agrarian policy and factors for its implementation / Sabluk P.T., Luzan Yu.Ya. // Ekonomika APK. - 2019. - № 10 - P. 6
The purpose of the article is to prove the need to improve the state agricultural policy in modern conditions, to substantiate the systemic dependence of effectiveness of the agricultural sector functioning, and rural development in terms of the interrelated application of all its basic components, in particular, the state regulation of the development of market land relations. Research methods. In the research process were used general and special methods of scientific cognition; in particular, monographic (for the processing of professional publications on the mentioned problems); logical (for the determination of socio-economic tendencies); economic-mathematical and statistical and comparative methods (for analytical calculations); systematic approach (for improving situational changes’ regulation). Research results. It has been substantiated that the state agrarian policy at the present stage of development is unbalanced and requires an appropriate systematic updating. There was proved the necessity for ensuring the interconnected and integrated application of all mechanisms of the state regulation of socio-economic relations in conditions of dynamic changes in the development of the agrarian economy and the state of rural territories. It was established that the state should, implement the market circulation of agricultural lands for the benefit of society, peasants and rural communities, taking into account scientifically substantiated proposals as one of the important components of the agrarian policy. Elements of scientific novelty. Defining ways to improve the state agrarian policy, including basic principles of the market regulation of land relations, were further developed. Practical significance. The research results can be used in the drafting of legislative acts on improvement of the state agricultural policy and regulation of the market circulation of agricultural lands, regulation of other socio-economic processes in the agricultural sector of the economy, as well as educational process and deepening scientific research. Tabl.: 6. Refs.: 24.
Key words: state agrarian policy; agricultural sector; market land relations; institutions; principles of system approach
- Hadzalo, Ya.M. (2015). Problemy zavershennia zemelnoi reform [Problems of completing land reform]. Visnyk ahrarnoi nauky, 8, pp. 5-10 [In Ukrainian].
- Hadzalo, Ya.M. & Luzan, Yu.Ya. (2017). Zemelna reforma: problemy i perspektyvy rozvytku ahrranoi ekonomiky [Land reform: problems and prospects of development of the agrarian economy]. Ekonomika APK, 1, pp. 5-14 [In Ukrainian].
- Haidutskyi, P.I. (2015). Ahrarna reforma L.D. Kuchmy [Agricultural reform of L.D. Kuchma]. Kyiv: Informatsiini systemy [In Ukrainian].
- Zhuk, V.M. (2017). Neformalni instytuty selianstva u modeliuvanni reform ta ahrarnoi polityky: teoriia i praktyka [Informal peasant institutions in the modelling of reforms and agrarian policy: theory and practice]. Ekonomika APK, 9, pp. 5-17 [In Ukrainian].
- Zhuk, V.M. (2017). Obih zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennia v selozberihaiuchii modeli ahrarnoho ustroiu Ukrainy: naukova dopovid [Turnover of agricultural lands in the village-conservation model of the agrarian system of Ukraine: scientific report]. Kyiv: NNTs “IAE” [In Ukrainian].
- Zemelnyi Kodeks Ukrainy vid 25.10.2001 r. № 2768–III [Land Code of Ukraine dated 25.10.2001, No. 2768–III]. (2002). Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy (VVR), 3-4, p. 27 [In Ukrainian].
- Kyrylenko, I.H., Ivchenko, V.Ye., & Demyanchuk, V.V. (2019). Osnovni tendentsii rozvytku svitovoho prodovolchoho rynku ta vyrobnytstvo prodovolstva v Ukraini [Main trends of the world food market development and food production in Ukraine]. Ekonomika APK, 9, pp. 34-40 [In Ukrainian].
- Kropyvko, M.F. (2015). Ahrarni peretvorennia v Ukraini na rubezhi KhKh–KhKhI st. [Agrarian transformations in Ukraine at the turn of the XX-XXI centuries]. Ekonomika APK, 11, pp. 125-128 [In Ukrainian].
- Luzan, Yu.Ya. & Luzan, O.Yu. (2016). Kapitalizatsiia ahrarnoho sektoru Ukrainy [Capitalization of the agrarian sector of Ukraine]. Ekonomika APK, 3, pp. 1-29 [In Ukrainian].
- Lupenko, Yu.O. & Khodakivska, O.V. (2018). Modeli obihu zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennia: rezultaty anketnykh doslidzhen [Models of agricultural land circulation: results of questionnaires]. Ekonomika APK, 9, pp. 5-15 [In Ukrainian].
- Lupenko, Yu.O. & Khodakivska, O.V. (2016). Naukovi zasady zaprovadzhennia rynkovoho obihu zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennia: naukova dopovid [Scientific bases of introduction of market circulation of agricultural lands: scientific report]. Kyiv: NNTs “IAE” [In Ukrainian].
- Malik, M.Y. (2014). Formuvannia i rozvytok kooperatyvnykh vidnosyn v ahrarnii sferi [Formation and development of cooperative relations in the agricultural sphere]. Ekonomika APK, 7, pp. 76-82 [In Ukrainian].
- Mesel-Veseliak, V.Ya. & Fedorov, M.M. (2015). Teoretyko-metodolohichne i normatyvno-pravove zabezpechennia transformatsii ahrarnoho sektoru ekonomiky Ukrainy do rynkovykh umov hospodariuvannia, naukovyi suprovid ta efektyvnist zaprovadzhennia [Theoretical-methodological and normative-legal support of transformation of agrarian sector of economy of Ukraine to market conditions of economy, scientific support and efficiency of introduction]. Ekonomika APK, 7, pp. 5-24 [In Ukrainian].
- Novakovskyi, L.Ya. (2012). Yedynyi tsyvilizovanyi shliakh – prozoryi, zrozumilyi, rehulovanyi rynok zemli [The only civilized way is a transparent, understandable, regulated land market]. Zemlevporiadnyi visnyk, 1, pp. 2-6. Retrieved from: http//www.nbuv.gov.ua [In Ukrainian].
- Hadzalo, Ya.M., Hladii, M.V., Sabluk, P.T., & Luzan, Yu.Ya. (2018). Rozvytok ahrarnoi sfery ekonomiky v umovakh detsentralizatsii upravlinnia v Ukraini [Development of agrarian sphere of economy under conditions of decentralization of management in Ukraine]. Kyiv: Ahrarna nauka [In Ukrainian].
Read article: eapk_2019_10_p_6_17.pdf