ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
UDS: 339.97:332 DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.201912037
Інноваційна діяльність та інтелектуальний капітал
Innovation provision of the agrarian sector of economy: state analysis / Mazurenko O.V., Stoliarchuk N.M. // Ekonomika APK. - 2019. - № 12 - P. 37
The purpose of the article is to study innovation mechanisms of the domestic economy, as well as analyse its current state and substantiate perspective development directions. Research methods. Based on the dialectical method of cognition, the monographic method (for analysing approaches to innovation implementation), empirical method (for evaluating innovative support for economic development), and abstract and logical method (for theoretical generalizations and formulation of conclusions) were used. Research results. Functioning of the domestic economy on principle of innovative development model is of objective necessity currently, and requires a new quality of the domestic science that takes into account advanced technological trends, existing options for socio-economic development, as well as justification of the feasibility of scientific and technological results and their adaptation to public needs. In the research course the state of innovative development of the Ukrainian economy was determined. The main sources for financing an innovation activity of enterprises, dynamics of capital investments by individual types of economic activity were analysed, and a specific share of innovations in the GDP of Ukraine was compared. Elements of scientific novelty. There were justified development directions of the domestic economy, in particular the usage of innovative technologies, introduction of modern equipment, investments in improving skills of personnel, which allow to increase the efficiency and competitiveness of production. Practical significance. Research shows that innovation has not yet become a real economic policy priority. In terms of the chosen model of economic growth, the state of innovation activity was determined by the majority of domestic experts-scientists as such, which does not correspond to the current level of innovation processes in most industrialized countries. The recommendations will help to solve the problem of improving the efficiency of the domestic economy through the activation of innovative processes, achieve higher level of sustainability of enterprises’ development and strengthen competitive positions of domestic producers in the market. Tabl.: 5. Refs.: 20.
Key words: innovations; sustainable development; investments; economic growth; financing structure; innovation; enterprises
- Datsiy, O.I. (2011). Finansova zabezpechennia innovatsiynoyi diyalnosti v ahropromyslovomu kompleksi Ukrayiny [Financial provision of innovative activity in agro-industrial complex of Ukraine]. Problemy investytsiinoho-innovatsiynoho rozvytku, 1, pp. 65–76 [In Ukrainian].
- Druker, P.F. (2004). Zadachi menedzhmenta v XXI veke [Management objectives in the 21st century]. (Trans.). Moscow: Izdatelskiy dom “Vilyams” [In Russian].
- Sabluk, P.T., Shpykuliak, O.H., Kurylo, L.I., et al. (2010). Innovatsiyna diyalnist v ahrarniy sferi: instytutsionalnyy aspekt: monohrafiia [Innovation activity of agrarian sphere: institutional aspect: monograph]. Kyiv: NNTS “IAE” [In Ukrainian].
- Heyets, V.M. (Ed.). (2015). Innovatsiyna Ukrayina 2020: natsionalna dopovid [Innovative Ukraine 2020: national report]. Kyiv: NAN Ukrainy. Retrieved from: http://ief.org.ua/docs/nr/4pdf [In Ukrainian].
- Lupenko, Yu.O., Malik, M.Y., Shpykuliak, O.H., et al. (2014). Innovatsiine zabezpechennia rozvytku silskoho hospodarstva Ukrainy: problemy ta perspektyvy : monohrafiia [Innovative support for development of agriculture in Ukraine: problems and perspectives: monograph]. Kyiv: NNTs “IAE” [In Ukrainian].
- Malik, M.Y. (2013). Metodychni pidkhody do orhanizatsiyi marketynhu innovatsiy nauko-yemnoho rynku ahropromyslovoho vyrobnytstva [Methodical approaches to marketing organisation of innovations of the scientific-capacious market of agroindustrial production]. Ekonomika APK, 8, pp. 22-26 [In Ukrainian].
- Naukova ta innovatsiyna diyalnist Ukrayiny u 2018 rotsi: stat. zb. [Scientific and innovative activity of Ukraine in 2018: statistical collection] (n.d.). Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/druk/publicat/kat_u/publnauka_u.htm [In Ukrainian].
- Porter, M. (2000). Konkurentsiya [Competition]. (Trans.). Moscow: Izdatelskiy dom “Vilyams” [In Russian].
- Proekt Derzhavnoyi tsilovoyi prohramy rozvytku ahrarnoho sektoru ekonomiky na period do 2022 roku [Draft of the State target program for the development of the agricultural sector for the period up to 2022]. (n.d.). Minagro. Retrieved from: https://minagro.gov.ua/ua/gromadyanam/konsultaciyi-z-gromadskistyu/inshe-obgovorennya [In Ukrainian].
- Proekt Stratehiyi staloho rozvytku Ukrayiny do 2030 roku [Draft of the Sustainable development strategy of Ukraine up to 2030]. (n.d.). Institute of Geography. Retrieved from: https://igu.org.ua/sites/default/files [In Ukrainian].
- Hadzalo, Ya.M., Lupenko, Yu.O., Puhachov, M.I., et al. (2016). Rozvytok ekonomiky silskoho hospodarstva Ukrainy v 2011-2015 rr. : naukova dopovid [Development of the economy of agriculture of Ukraine in 2011-2015: scientific report]. Yu.O. Lupenko (Ed.). Kyiv: NNTs “IAE” [In Ukrainian].
- Stratehiya staloho rozvytku “Ukrayina – 2020” [Sustainable development strategy “Ukraine 2020”]. (2015). Zakon Rada. Retrieved from: https://zakon1.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/5/2015 [In Ukrainian].
- Tyvonchuk, S.O. & Tyvonchuk, Ya.O. (2013). Orhanizatsiyno-ekonomichnyy mekhanizm aktyvizatsiyi innovatsiynoho rozvytku ahroprodovolchoho kompleksu Ukrayiny v rynkovykh umovakh (kontseptualni ta metodychni polozhennya) [Organizational and economic mechanism of activation of innovative development of the agro-food complex of Ukraine in market conditions (conceptual and methodological provisions)]. Ekonomika APK, 7, pp. 98-105 [In Ukrainian].
- Trehobchuk, V. (2006). Innovatsiyno-investytsiynyy rozvytok natsionalnoho APK: problemy, napryamky, mekhanizmy [Innovation and investment development of the national agroindustrial complex: problems, directions, mechanisms]. Ekonomika Ukrayiny, 2, pp. 4-12 [In Ukrainian].
- Shkilov, O.V. (2011). Innovatsiyno-investytsiyne zabezpechennya silskohospodarskoho vyrobnytstva ta yoho naslidky [Innovation and investment support of agricultural production and its consequences]. Ahrosvit, 4, pp. 2-5 [In Ukrainian].
- Shumpeter, Y. (1982). Teoriya ekonomicheskogo razvitiya [Theory of economic development]. Moscow: Izdatelstvo Progress [In Russian].
- European innovation scoreboard 2019. Retrieved from: https://ec.europa.eu/growth/industry/innovation/facts-figures/scoreboards_en [In English].
- National innovation agenda report. (n.d.). Agrohub. Retrieved from: https://agenda-report.agrohub.org [In English]
- 19. The global competitiveness index 4.0 Methodology and technical notes. (2018). The global Competitiveness Report 2018. (pp. 631-647). Retrieved from: http://www3.weforum.org/ docs/GCR2018/04Backmatter/3.%20Appendix%20C.pdf [In English].
- The impact of standards and regulation on innovation in uncertain markets. (2017). Research Policy, 46, pp. 249–264 [In English].
Read article: eapk_2019_12_p_37_45.pdf