ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
UDS: 332.28 DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202001111
Історія аграрної економічної думки
Land reforms in Ukraine: history of conduct / Balaniuk I.F., Ivaniuk T.L. // Ekonomika APK. - 2020. - № 1 - P. 111
The purpose of the article is to reveal and analyse the peculiarities of land relations development of in the territory of Ukraine and propose measures to contribute to the functioning of land market circulation. Research methods. The following scientific methods were used in the research process: systematic analysis (for studying economic processes in their interrelation and interdependence, taking into account causation); synthesis (for generalising disparate aspects of land relations research in agricultural enterprises); abstraction (for forming generalised conclusions on basis of systematic analysis and synthesis of the theory and practice of organising the features of land relations in agriculture). Research results. The history of formation and development of land relations on the territory of Ukraine was considered. The basic prerequisites were identified and the cause and effect relationships that preceded the emergence of each land reform were established. Elements of scientific novelty. The directions on the regulation of land relations in Ukraine in the current economic conditions were further developed. Theoretical provisions on the formation and development of land relations were developed and analysed. The basic conditions for introduction of the land market in Ukraine were revealed. Practical significance. Proposals for introduction of regulation measures of land relations in modern market conditions were developed. The main directions for the completion of modern land reform were offered. Successful development of land reform lies in the introduction of a full-fledged land market, improving a mechanism of lease relations and encouraging cooperation. Figs.: 2. Refs.: 19.
Key words: land relations; land use; property; agricultural land; land reform; land market circulation
- Balaniuk, I.F., Kozak, I.I., & Shelenko, D.I. (2019). Formuvannia vnutrishnoho ekonomichnoho mekhanizmu rozvytku orhanizatsiino-pravovykh form silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv [Formation of internal economic mechanism for development of organizational and legal forms of agricultural enterprises]. Ekonomika APK, 5, pp. 59-67 [In Ukrainian].
- Haidutskyi, P.I. (2015). Ahrarna reforma L.D. Kuchmy v Ukraini: istoryko-ekonomichni aspekty [Agricultural reform of L.D. Kuchma in Ukraine: historical and economic aspects]. Ekonomika APK, 1, pp. 5-13 [In Ukrainian].
- Zemelnyi kodeks Ukrainy № 2768-III vid 25.10.2001 [Land Code of Ukraine No. 2768-III dated 25.10.2001]. Zakon.Rada. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2768-14 [In Ukrainian].
- Ivanyuk, T.L. (2019). Zemelni reformy v Ukraini: materialy Simnadtsiatoho Konhresu vchenykh ekonomistiv-ahrarnykiv ta mizhnarodnoi naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsii [Land reforms in Ukraine: proceedings of the seventeenth congress of agrarian scientists and international scientific and practical conference]. (pp. 383-386). Kyiv: Natsionalnyi Naukovyi Tsentr “Instytut ahararnoi ekonomiky” [In Ukrainian].
- Korinenko, P.S. (2015). Transformatsii zemelnykh vidnosyn v ukrainskomu seli (ІХ – pochatok XXI st.). Porivnialnyi analiz [Transformations of land relations in the Ukrainian village (IX – beginning of XXI century). Comparative analysis]. Ternopil [In Ukrainian].
- Lupenko, Yu.O. & Khodakivska, O.V. (2015). Transformatsiia zemelnykh vidnosyn u silskomu hospodarstvi (analitychnyi ohliad) [Transformation of land relations in agriculture (analytical review)]. Kyiv: NNTs “IAE” [In Ukrainian].
- Mykytenko, I.A. (2002). Zemelni reformy i selianska psykholohiia v Ukraini [Land reforms and peasant psychology in Ukraine]. Kyiv: In-t ahrar. ekon. [In Ukrainian].
- Mohylnyi, O.M. (2018). Otsiniuvannia vidpovidnosti zemelnykh vidnosyn rivniu i kharakteru rozvytku produktyvnykh syl [Conformity assessment of land relations the level and nature of the development of productive forces]. Ekonomika APK, 8, pp. 5–16 [In Ukrainian].
- Fedorov, M.M., Mesel-Veseliak, V.Ya., Khodakivska, O.V., et al. (2016). Rozvytok zemelnykh vidnosyn v ahrarniy sferi: monohraphiia [Development of land relations in the agrarian sector: monograph]. Yu.O. Lupenko (Ed.). Kyiv: NNTs “IAE” [In Ukrainian].
- Sabluck, P.T., et al. (Ed.) (2009). Transformatsiia zemelnykhvidnosyn do rynkovyk humov: zbirnyk materialiv Odynadtsiatykh zboriv Vseukrainskoho konhr. vchen. ekonomistiv-ahrarnykiv [Transformation of land relations to market conditions: collection of materials of the eleventh meeting of the all-Ukrainian congress of scientists-agricultural economists]. Kyiv: IAE [In Ukrainian].
- Tretiak, A.M. (2002). Istoriia zemelnykh vidnosyn i zemleustroiu v Ukraini: navch. posib. [History of land relations and land management in Ukraine: tutorial]. Kyiv: Ahrarna nauka [In Ukrainian].
- Fedorov, M.M. & Mesel-Veseliak, V.Ya. (1993). Reformuvannia zemelnykh vidnosyn i mekhanizm yikh rehuliuvannia [Development of forms of farming in rural areas]. Rozvytok form hospodariu-vannia na seli: nauk. vyd. – Reforming of land relations and the mechanism of their regulation: scientific publication. (pp. 28–39). Kyiv: Urozhai [In Ukrainian].
- Shulha, O. (2010). Istoriia rozvytku zemelnykh vidnosyn v Ukraini [History of land relations development in Ukraine]. Visnyk KNETU, 4, pp. 123-134 [In Ukrainian].
- Balaniuk, I., Kozak, I., Shelenko, D., Balaniuk, S., & Kozak-Balaniuk, I. (2019). Forecasting of gross agricultural output of agrarian enterprises of Ukraine: case study with STELLA software. Economic Studies (Ikonomicheski Izsledvania), 28 (5), pp. 148–163 [In English].
- Jianyun, H., Xuexi, H., & Runsheng, Yi. (2017). Land rental market participation and its impact on fixed investment and household welfare: evidence from Chinese apple production sites. Sustainability, 9 (11). Retrieved from: https://www.mdpi.com/2071-1050/9/11/1961 [In English].
- Kozak, I., Balaniuk, I., Szelenko, D., Balaniuk, S., & Kozak, H. (2019). Traditional village system – case study from the Krempna Commune (Poland). Ekológia (Bratislava), Vol. 38, No. 1, pp. 87-100 [In English].
- Noichl, M. (2017). Report on the state of play of farmland concentration in the EU: how to facilitate the access to land for farmers (2016/2141(INI)). Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development. European Parliament [In English].
- Swinnen, J., Vranken, L., & Stanley, V. (2006). Emerging challenges of land rental markets. A review of available evidence for the Europe and Central Asia region. The World Bank. Washington, D.C., 1 (4) [In English].
- Wineman, A. & Saweda Liverpool-Tasie, L. (2016). Land markets and equity of land distribution in Northwestern Tanzania. Selected paper prepared for presentation at the 2016. Boston, Massachusetts [In English].
Read article: ekonomikaapk_2020_01_p_111_120.pdf