ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
UDS: 005.932:338.43-044.252(477)(045) DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202001046
Inclusive approach to the formation of logistics chains of the agrarian market of Ukraine / Nikishina O.V. // Ekonomika APK. - 2020. - № 1 - P. 46
The purpose of the article is to determine level of the inclusivity of logistics chains of the agrarian market of Ukraine and to justify directions of their transformation, development and interaction in the context of the inclusive approach. Research methods. System approach and general scientific methods were used in the research process, in particular: analytical generalisations (for establishing dominant direction of transfer of the added value in the agrarian market chains); structural (for determining the portion of subjects of the individual and corporate sectors of the market, the species structure of cooperatives); index (for the price analysis); comparative (for comparison of levels of profitability of different categories of producers); graphic (for visual representation of logistics structure of the agrarian market). Research results. Basic problems of access of the small and medium agricultural producers to the corporate market chains were considered, and flow “gap” and logistics detachment of subjects of the individual sector of the manufacturing link from profitable links of refinement and distribution were established. The dominant direction of redistribution of the added value in favour of corporate bodies, and low degree of inclusivity of logistics chains of corporate type were determined. The feasibility for forming cooperative logistics chains in Ukraine, which are inclusive market chains, capable to effectively compete and interact with the corporate chains of the agrarian market was substantiated. Elements of scientific novelty. Theoretical foundations of logistics commodity markets were improved in a part of substantiation of the essence of a category “market inclusion”, an inclusive nature of cooperative logistics chains of the agrarian market. On basis of empirical research, an inclusivity degree of the market chains of different types was defined, that allowed to substantiate directions for increasing the competitiveness of inclusive chains in Ukrainian realities. Practical significance. Results can be used by authorities in developing a strategy for the development of cooperative logistics chains of the agrarian markets, and mechanisms to stimulate the creation of multifunctional service cooperatives and optimise their logistics connections with stakeholders as well. Tabl.: 5. Figs.: 1. Refs.: 21.
Key words: market inclusion; logistics chains; links; added value; agrarian market; inclusive cooperative chains
- Adzhemoglu, D. & Robinson, D. (2015). Pochemu odni strany bogatye, a drugie bednye. Proishozhdene vlasti, procvetanija i nishhety [Why are some countries rich and others poor. The origin of power, prosperity and poverty]. Moscow: AST [In Russian].
- Bobukh, I.M. & Shchehel, S.M. (2018). Stratehichni oriientyry ekonomichnoho zrostannia Ukrainy: inkliuzyvnist yak kliuchovyi priorytet [Strategic guidelines for Ukraine's economic growth: inclusivity as a key priority]. Visnyk Natsionalnoi akademii nauk Ukrainy, 7, pp. 55-70 [In Ukrainian].
- Borodina, O.M. (2014). Intehratsiia dribnykh silskohospodarskykh vyrobnykiv do ahroprodovolchykh lantsiuhiv dodanoi vartosti: metodolohichni pidkhody ta empirychni doslidzhennia [Integration of smallholder farmers into value-added agri-food chains: methodological approaches and empirical research]. Ekonomika i prohnozuvannia, 2, pp. 73-83 [In Ukrainian].
- Borodina, O.M. & Prokopa, I.V. (2015). Podolannia strukturnykh deformatsii v ahrarnomu sektori Ukrainy: instytutsializatsiia i modernizatsiia malotovarnoho silskohospodarskoho vyrobnytstva [Overcoming structural deformations in the agrarian sector of Ukraine: institutionalization and modernization of low-commodity agricultural production]. Ekonomika Ukrainy, 4 (641), pp. 88-96 [In Ukrainian].
- Burkynskyi, B.V. & Nikishyna, O.V. (2019). Pryntsypy formuvannia efektyvnykh lohistychnykh lantsiuhiv tovarnykh rynkiv: monohrafiia [Principles for formation of effective logistics chains of commodity markets: monograph]. Odesa: IPREED NAN Ukrainy [In Ukrainian].
- Yemelianenko, L.M. & Dzenzeliuk, K.V. (2017). Problemy ta perspektyvy sotsialno oriientovanoho inkliuzyvnoho rozvytku v Ukraini [Problems and prospects of socially oriented inclusive development in Ukraine]. Sotsialno-trudovi vidnosyny: teoriia ta praktyka, 1, pp. 125-134 [In Ukrainian].
- Kondratev, V. (2011). Infrastruktura i jekonomicheskij rost [Infrastructure and economic growth]. Mirovaja jekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija, 11, pp. 18-24 [In Russian].
- Burkynskyi, B.V., Lysiuk, V.M., Tarakanov, M.L., et al. (2018). Lohistyka tovarnoho rynku: мonohrafiia [Commodity market logistics: monograph]. B.V. Burkynskyi & V.M. Lysiuk (Eds.). Odesa: IPREED NAN Ukrainy [In Ukrainian].
- Liakh, O.V., Liashenko, V.I., & Kuzmenko, N.V. (2018). Kontseptsiia instytutsiinoi pidtrymky inkliuzyvnoho pidpryiemnytstva na rehionalnomu rivni [The concept of institutional support for inclusive entrepreneurship at the regional level]. Ekonomichnyi visnyk Donbasu, 2 (52), pp. 212-232 [In Ukrainian].
- Avdasheva, S.B., Budanov, I.A., Golikova, V.V., & Jakovlev, A.A. (2005). Modernizacija predprijatij v cepochkah sozdanija stoimosti [Enterprise modernization in value chains]. Jekonomicheskij zhurnal Vysshej shkoly jekonomiki, 3, pp. 361-377 [In Russian].
- Nikishyna, O.V. & Bibikova, N.O. (2018). Formuvannia ta rozvytok rehionalnykh obsluhovuiuchykh kooperatyviv zernovoho rynku: intehratsiinyi pidkhid: monohrafiia [Formation and development of regional service cooperatives of the grain market: an integration approach: monograph]. Odesa: IPREED NAN Ukrainy [In Ukrainian].
- Nikishyna, O.V., Dilenko, V.O., & Tarakanov M.L. (2019). Lohistychnyi faktor transformatsii teoretychnykh polozhen funktsionuvannia tovarnykh rynkiv [Logistic factor of transformation of theoretical positions of functioning of commodity markets]. Problemy ekonomiky, 3 (41), pp.164-170 [In Ukrainian].
- Ofitsiinyi sait Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy [Official website of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua [In Ukrainian].
- Prohnimak, O.D. (2018). Inkliuzyvnyi rozvytok Ukrainy: pereshkody i perspektyvy [Inclusive development of Ukraine: obstacles and prospects]. Ekonomichnyi visnyk Donbasu, 1 (51), pp. 187-197 [In Ukrainian].
- Prokopenko, O.M. (Ed.). (2017). Realizatsiia produktsii silskoho hospodarstva silskohospodarskymy pidpryiemstvamy v 2016 rotsi: statystychnyi biuleten [Sales of agricultural products by agricultural enterprises in 2016: statistical bulletin]. Kyiv: Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy [In Ukrainian].
- Prokopenko, O.M. (Ed.). (2019). Silske hospodarstvo Ukrainy za 2018 rik: statystychnyi zbirnyk [Agriculture of Ukraine for 2018: statistical compilation]. Kyiv: Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy [in Ukrainian].
- Tsili staloho rozvytku 2016-2030 [Sustainable development goals 2016-2030]. (n.d.). United Nations Ukraine. Retrieved from: http://www.un.org.ua/ua/tsili-rozvytku-tysiacholittia/tsili-staloho-rozvytku [In Ukrainian].
- Shebanin, V.S. (2013). Rozvytok kooperatsii v APK: problemy ta napriamy yii podolannia [Development of cooperation in agro-industrial complex: problems and directions for their overcoming]. Ekonomika APK, 2, pp. 9-12 [In Ukrainian].
- Sheremeta, V.V (2019). Ukraini zrostaie kilkist obsluhovuiuchykh kooperatyviv [The number of serving cooperatives is increasing in Ukraine]. Uriadovyi portal. Retrieved from: https://www.kmu.gov.ua/ua/news/v-ukrayini-zrostaye-kilkist-obslugovuyuchih-kooperativiv-viktor-sheremeta [In Ukrainian].
- Hollander, S. & Bolling, R. (n.d.). Practice, don’t preach: getting serious about inclusive development. Thebrokeronline. Retrieved from: https://www.thebrokeronline.eu [In English].
- Podesta, J. (2013). Inclusive economic growth: increasing connectivity, expanding opportunity, and reducing vulnerability. Center for American Progress. Retrieved from: https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/economy/reports/2013/02/07 [In English].
Read article: ekonomikaapk_2020_01_p_46_56.pdf