ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
UDS: 332.2 DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202002115
Зарубіжний досвід розвитку аграрного виробництва
The concept of market turnover of agricultural land / Yurchenko I.V. // Ekonomika APK. - 2020. - № 2 - P. 115
The purpose of the article is to formulate the concept of market circulation of agricultural land with the definition of its main regulatory tools and institutional support on basis of the international experience. Research methods. In the research process were used the following scientific methods: the empirical method (for comprehensive assessment of the current state of the market turnover of agricultural lands in the world); generalization and systematization (for construction of a concept and a logical-structural model of economic turnover of lands); the abstract and logical (for theoretical generalizations and conclusions). Research results. The concept of market turnover of agricultural land based on a study of the experience of countries of the world was formed. The main problem for regulating the agricultural land market of the studied countries was disclosed. The need and purpose of regulating the market turnover of land in agriculture were established. The preemptive right as a main instrument for regulating the land market was determined. Institutional support of regulation of the market turnover of lands, and the need for the creation and tasks of land agencies were investigated. Based on the data obtained, a general logical and structural diagram of the market turnover of agricultural land was built. Elements of scientific novelty. Based on the world experience in the functioning of the market turnover of agricultural lands of nine countries (Israel, Germany, Poland, Romania, the United States of America, Hungary, Czech Republic, France, and Japan), the world concept of building and functioning a model of the market turnover of agricultural lands was determined. Practical significance. A concept was proposed for the construction and functioning of a model of market circulation of agricultural land in Ukraine, which would ensure the development of family farming (as a global basis for efficient agriculture), socio-economic development of rural areas, formation of an effective land owner and cost-effective land use. Table: 1. Figs.: 2. Refs.: 34.
Key words: land market turnover; land market; preemptive right; land agency; family farming
- Budziak, V.M. & Budziak, O.M. (2017). Instytutsionalne zabezpechennia povnotsinnoho rynku zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennia [Institutional provision of a full-fledged agricultural land market]. Ahrosvit, 10, pp. 3-10 [In Ukrainian].
- Kushnir, N.B., Harnaha, O.M., & Ihnatiuk, I.Z. (2017). Perspektyvy rozvytku rynku zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennia v Ukraini [Prospects of agricultural land market development in Ukraine]. Biznes Inform, 3, pp. 176-181 [In Ukrainian].
- Lupenko, Yu.O. & Khodakivska, O.V. (2016). Naukovi zasady zaprovadzhennia rynkovoho obihu zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennia [Scientific principles of introduction of market circulation of agricultural lands]. Ekonomika APK, 12, pp. 5-15 [In Ukrainian].
- Dobriak, D.S. (2015). Suchasnyi stan zemelnoi reformy ta perspektyvy rozvytku zemelnykh vidnosyn v Ukraini [The current state of land reform and prospects for the development of land relations in Ukraine. Land management newsletter]. Zemlevporiadnyi visnyk, 4, pp. 2-4 [In Ukrainian].
- Zaiats, V.M. (2012). Rozvytok rynku silskohospodarskykh zemel: monohrafiia [Development of agricultural land market: monograph]. Kyiv: NNTs “IAE” [In Ukrainian].
- Shpychak, O.M. (2018). Riven tsin zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennia - zaporuka efektyvnoho funktsionuvannia yikh rynku [The level of prices of agricultural land - a guarantee of the effective functioning of their market]. Ekonomika APK, 3, pp. 38-43 [In Ukrainian].
- Fedorov, M.M. (2011). Zemelna reforma i rozvytok rynku zemelnykh vidnosyn [Land reform and market development of land relations]. Ekonomika APK, 7, pp. 55-60 [In Ukrainian].
- Khodakivska, O.V. & Mohylny, O.M. (2019). Neoliberalni pidkhody do formuvannia modeli rynkovoho obihu zemel: zavyshcheni ochikuvannia ta realnist [Neoliberal approaches to the formation of a model of market circulation of land: high expectations and reality]. Ekonomika APK, 9, p. 6 [In Ukrainian].
- Levek, R. (2020). Silskohospodarski struktury, stalist prodovolchykh system ta rehuliuvannia zemelnykh rynkiv [Agricultural structures, sustainability of food systems and regulation of land markets]. Ekonomika APK, 1, pp. 18-33 [In Ukrainian].
- Khodakskiya, O.V. & Yurchenko, I.V. (2018). Model rehuliuvannia rynkovoho obihu zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennia v Rumunii. Efektyvna ekonomika [Model of regulation of market circulation of agricultural land in Romania. An efficient economy]. Efektyvna ekonomika, 3. Retrieved from: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=6158 [In Ukrainian].
- Levesque, R., Bruns, V., Goetz, K., Celen, G., Van der Sluys, P., et al. (2017). Status of agricultural land market regulation in Europe: Policies and instruments. Brussels: AEIAR. Retrieved from: http://www.aeiar.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Land-market-regulation_policies-and-instruments-v-def2.pdf [In English].
- Noichl, M. (2017). Report on the state of farmland concentration in the EU: how to facilitate the access to land for farmers. Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development. European Parliament. Retrieved from: http://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/A-8-2017-0119_EN.pdf?redirect [In English].
- About agricultural orientation: Law of France №60-808. (1960). Retrieved from: https://goo.gl/dFwCfm [In English].
- The Constitution of the Republic of Poland. (1997). Sejm of Polish Republic. Retrieved from: https://goo.gl/9NxAVq [In English].
- Gerhard, P. & Carter, J. (1978). Agricultural foreign investment disclosure act of 1978 statement on signing. Into Law, p. 3384. Retrieved from: https://goo.gl/RUHDGA [In English].
- United States Department of Agriculture Farm Service Agency. Retrieved from: https://goo.gl/drixyY [In English].
- Merlet, M. & Levesque. R. (2008). The SAFERs, an original land market regulation mechanism that is operated by the State and farmers’ organisations in France. Association pour contribuer à l’Amélioration de la Gouvernance de la Terre, de l’Eau et des Ressources naturelles (AGTER), Fondation Charles Léopold Mayer pour le Progrès de l’Homme (FPH). Retrieved from: https://goo.gl/T9dc6H [In English].
- Information portal of the National Agricultural Support Center in Poland – KOWR. Retrieved from: http://gospodarstwopolska.pl [In Polish].
- The Vermont Land Trust. USA. Retrieved from: https://www.vlt.org/about [In English].
- Levesque, R., Khodakskiya, O.V., & Yurchenko, I.V. (2017). Modeli rehuliuvannia rynkovoho obihu zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennia v krainakh Yevropeiskoho Soiuzu [Models of regulation of market circulation of agricultural land in EU countries]. Economika APK, 10, pp. 5-15 [In Ukrainian].
- Law of Romania № 17/2014 On certain measures to regulate the sale and purchase of agricultural land outside cities and amendments to Law № 268/2001 on privatization of state-owned enterprises owned by agricultural land and the creation of a State Territorial Agency № 268/2001. (2014). Parliament of Romania. Retrieved from: https://goo.gl/gHaxbn [In Romanian].
- Israel Land Authority. Israel. Retrieved from: http://land.gov.il/en/Pages/AboutUs.aspx [In Hebrew].
- Bodenverwertungs- und -verwaltungs GmbH - (BVVG). (1992). Germany. Retrieved from: https://www.bvvg.de/INTERNET/internet.nsf/HTMLST/UNTERNEHMEN [In German].
- Krajowy ośrodek wsparcia rolnictwa (KOWR) – National Center for Agricultural Support. (2017). Poland. Retrieved from: http://www.kowr.gov.pl/ukur [In Polish].
- Agenţiei Domeniilor Statului (ADS) – The State Domain Agency. Romania. Retrieved from: http://www.domeniilestatului.ro/ [In Romanian].
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). USA. Retrieved from: https://www.usda.gov/our-agency/about-usda [In English].
- Evi CXXII. törvény a mező- és erdőgazdasági földek forgalmáról. (2013). A magyar parlament. Budapest. Retrieved from: https://www.parlament.hu/irom39/13140/13140-0016.pdf [In Hungarian].
- Státního pozemkového úřad (SPU – State Land Office) of Czech Republic. Retrieved from: https://www.spucr.cz/statni-pozemkovy-urad/o-uradu [In Czech].
- Land Development and Rural Settlement Society (SAFER). (1960). France. Retrieved from: https://www.safer.fr/les-safer/quest-ce-quune-safer [In French].
- Japan's Law on Agricultural committee № 88. (1952). The Parliament of Japan (Kokkai). Retrieved from: https://goo.gl/nMVfky [In Japanese].
- Law of Poland № 107 (as amended) On the management of agricultural property of the treasury. (1991). Legislative base of Poland/ Polish Sejm. Retrieved from: https://goo.gl/s2Unda [In Polish].
- Act foreign investment disclosure 7 us № 3501 note, 95th Congress. (1978). Retrieved from: https://goo.gl/bbmuah [In English].
- Foreign holdings of U.S. agricultural land through. (2015). Farm Service Agency, U.S. Department of Agriculture. Retrieved from: https://goo.gl/DmUR1T [In English].
- The Law of Israel On earth. (1960). Knesset. Retrieved from: https://www.nevo.co.il/law_html/Law01/286_041.htm#_ftn1 [In Hebrew].
Read article: ekonomikaapk_2020_02_p_115_125.pdf