ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
UDS: 338.436 DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202002054
Аграрний менеджмент і підприємництво
Development of private peasant households and their transformation into family farms / Nemish D.V., Savka M.V., Balaniuk I.F., Shelenko D.I., Ivaniv S.I. // Ekonomika APK. - 2020. - № 2 - P. 54
The purpose of the article is to highlight and analyse the situation of private peasant households in the current economic conditions. Research methods. The methodological basis of the study is the systematic method of knowledge used for determining processes of the development of private peasant households, as well as studying peculiarities of their transformation and integration into family farms. The proposed sequence of methodical techniques involves active use of the following methods: the abstract and logical method for determining nature of the status of private peasant households; graphic method for obtaining synthesized idea of the research object, identifying its components, establishing causal relationships, and providing sample survey of private households in one of the regions of Ivano-Frankivsk region; summarizing for formulating conclusions on the research object. Research results. The social and economic prerequisites for the formation of private households as subjects of entrepreneurial activity were considered. The main restraining factors of their development as a complete component of agrarian agriculture were identified. The example of differentiation of private peasant households by a level of up-course from sale of agricultural products was shown. Basic directions, institutional prerequisites and possibilities of transformation of private peasant households into entrepreneurial entities were given. Problems of employment and incomes of rural population in private peasant households of Ivano-Frankivsk region were investigated. The structure of production of basic products in households and the structure of monetary and non-monetary incomes of rural households were analysed. Elements of scientific novelty. The justification of dependence of incomes on the maintenance of the personal peasant economy on the following factors was further developed: as social factors were considered presence of able-bodied members of the economy, number of family members, age of owners, social status, degree of manifestation of economic activity; and as economic: direction of production activity, size of land use, yield, cattle productivity, availability of the own equipment and necessary means of production in the farm, possibility of realization of surplus of the produced products, etc. Practical significance. Proposals on directions of transformation of private peasant households into entities of entrepreneurial type were developed. It has been stated that private peasant households of commodity orientation are most likely to be transformed into entrepreneurial entities. Figs.: 3. Refs.: 17.
Key words: private peasant households; private peasant households of commodity orientation; transformation of private peasant households; family farms; household incomes; agricultural products
- Balaniuk, I.F., Kozak, I.I., & Shelenko, D.I. (2019). Formuvannia vnutrishnoho ekonomichnoho mekhanizmu rozvytku orhanizatsiino-pravovykh form silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv [Formation of internal economic mechanism for development of organizational and legal forms of agricultural enterprises]. Ekonomika APK, 5, pp. 59-67 [In Ukrainian].
- Vlasiuk, V.M. & Roienko, O.A. (2001). Rozvytok zemelno-orendnykh vidnosyn u fermerskykh hospodarstvakh Cherkaskoi oblasti [Development of land-lease relations in the farms of Cherkasy region]. Ekonomika APK, 8, pp. 27-30 [In Ukrainian].
- Zbarskyi, V.K. & Kaninskyi, M.P. (2008). Tendentsii rozvytku osobystykh selianskykh hospodarstv [Trends in the development of personal farms]. Ahroinkom, 5-6, pp. 56-61 [In Ukrainian].
- Malik, M.Y. & Shpykuliak, O.H. (2018). Tendentsii i perspektyvy rozvytku osobystykh se-lianskykh hospodarstv [Trends and prospects of development of personal peasant farms]. Ekonomika APK, 1, pp. 11-19 [In Ukrainian].
- Malik, M.Y. & Zaiats, V.M. (2013). Teoretychni zasady ta napriamy transformatsii osobystykh selianskykh hospodarstv [Theoretical principles and directions of transformation of personal peasant farms]. Ekonomika APK, 5, pp. 87–95 [In Ukrainian].
- Malik, M.Y., Shpykuliak, O.H., & Mamchur, V.A. (2018). Instytutsiina formalizatsiia rozvytku simeinykh fermerskykh hospodarstv v Ukraini [Institutional formalization of development of family farms in Ukraine]. Ekonomika APK, 10, pp. 72–86 [In Ukrainian].
- Lupenko, Yu.O., Malik, M.Y., Shpykuliak, O.H., et al. (2019). Orhanizatsiino-ekonomichne zabezpechennia rozvytku simeinykh fermerskykh hos-podarstv: monohrafiia [Organizational and economic support for the development of family farm farms: monograph]. Kyiv: NNTs “IAE” [In Ukrainian].
- Pro vnesennia zmin do Zakonu Ukrainy “Pro fermerske hospodarstvo” shchodo stymuliuvannia stvorennia ta diialnosti simeinykh fermerskykh hos-podarstv: Zakon Ukrainy (2016). Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady (VVR), 21, p. 406. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1067-19 [In Ukrainian].
- Pro osobyste selianske hospodarstvo: Zakon Ukrainy vid 15.05.2003 № 742-IV (zi zminamy) [On personal peasant economy: Law of Ukraine from 15.05.2003 No. 742-IV (with changes)]. Zakon.Rada. Retrieved from: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/742-15 [In Ukrainian].
- Pro turyzm: Zakon Ukrainy vid 15.09.1995 [On tourism: Law of Ukraine of 15.09.1995] Zakon.Rada. Retrieved from: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/ogi-bin/laws/show/324/19-%D0%B2%D1%80 [In Ukrainian].
- Prokopa, I.V., Berkuta, T.V., & Betlii, M.H. (2010). Dyferentsiatsiia hospo-darstv naselennia za kharakterom vyrobnytstva: naslidky rynkovoi transformatsii [Differentiation of households by the nature of production consequences of market transformation]. Ekonomika i prohnozuvannia, 3, pp. 74-89 [In Ukrainian].
- Svynous, I.V. (2008). Metodolohichni aspekty traktuvannia poniattia “Osobyste selianske hospodarstvo” [Methodological aspects of interpretation of the concept of “Personal peasant economy”]. Ahroinkom, 5-6, pp. 53–56 [In Ukrainian].
- Spasky, H.V. (2019). Rozvytok simeinykh fermerskykh hospodarstv rehionu [Development of family farms in the region]. Ekonomika APK, 5, pp. 49-59 [In Ukrainian].
- Tomych, I.F. (2009). Zavershennia zemelnoi reformy v umovakh rozvytku fermerskykh hospodarstv ta pryvatnykh vlasnykiv [Completion of land reform in the conditions of development of farms and private owners]. Ekonomika APK, 3, pp. 92-93 [In Ukrainian].
- Balaniuk, I., Kozak, I., Shelenko, D., Balaniuk, S., & Kozak-Balaniuk, I. (2019). Forecasting of gross agricultural output of agrarian enterprises of Ukraine: case study with STELLA software. Economic Studies (Ikonomicheski Izsledvania), 28 (5), pp. 148–163 [In English].
- Kozak, I., Balaniuk, I., Szelenko, D., Balaniuk, S., & Kozak, H. (2019). Traditional village system – case study from the Krempna Commune (Poland). Ekolуgia (Bratislava), Vol. 38, No. 1, pp. 87-100 [In English].
- Noichl, M. (2017). Report on the state of play of farmland concentration in the EU: how to facilitate the access to land for farmers (2016/2141(INI)). Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development. European Parliament [In English].
Read article: ekonomikaapk_2020_02_p_54_67.pdf