ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
UDS: 339.13:631.52 (477) DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202006081
Export and import of agricultural machinery / Zakharchuk O.V. // Ekonomika APK. - 2020. - № 6 - P. 81
The purpose of the article is to develop scientifically based proposals for improving the material and technical support for the development of agricultural enterprises with domestic and foreign equipment. Research methods. In the research process, the following methods were used: dialectical knowledge of processes and phenomena; monographic (analysis of the development and provision of agriculture with imported and domestic equipment); empirical (according to a comprehensive assessment of the current state of the object of study); comparative analysis (identified the problems and goals of logistics in Ukraine); abstract-logical (generalization and formulation of conclusions). Research results. While studying the issues of export-import of agricultural machinery in Ukraine's agriculture, the current state of material and technical support was revealed and its economic and social aspects were analyzed. The main results on material and technical support of the agriculture of Ukraine are revealed. Scientific novelty. The theoretical provisions on material and technical development in agriculture were further developed, which are based on the modernization of the material and technical base of agricultural enterprises, taking into account the achievements of scientific and technological progress in Ukraine and the world, accelerating the solution of important tasks for the further mechanization of production, which will facilitate the implementation innovative progressive technologies, increase labor productivity. Practical significance. Along with individual positive changes in material and technical support, systemic obstacles to their development have been identified. Suggestions were made to eliminate them by active methods, including through state regulation. Figs.: 9. Refs.: 12.
Key words: material and technical base; technology market; innovation and investment development; import; export; modernization
- Lupenko, Yu.O., Zakharchuk, O.V, Puhachov, M.I., et al. (2018). Dovidnyk ekonomista silskohospodarskoho pidpryiemstva [Handbook of the economist of the agricultural enterprise]. Kyiv: NNTs «IAE» [In Ukrainian].
- Zakharchuk, O.V., Voitiuk, V.D., Mohylova, M.M., et al. (2019). Modernizatsiia materialno-tekhnichnoi bazy ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv: monohrafiia [Modernization of material and technical base of agricultural enterprises: monograph]. Ternopil: FOP Palianytsia V.A. [In Ukrainian].
- Pidlisetskyi, H.M., Mohylova, M.M. (2010). Udoskonalennia pereotsinky osnovnykh zasobiv ahrarnoho sektoru v systemi yikh vidtvorennia [Improving the revaluation of fixed assets of the agricultural sector in the system of their reproduction]. Ekonomika APK, 12, pp. 41-47 [In Ukrainian].
- Pidlisetskyi, H.M., Tovstopiat, V.L., Burylko, A.V. (2008). Materialno-tekhnichna baza ahrarnoho vyrobnytstva: stan ta problemy vidtvorennia [Material and technical base of agricultural production: condition and problems of reproduction]. Ahroinkom, 5-6, pp. 34-39 [In Ukrainian].
- Pro systemu inzhenerno-tekhnichnoho zabezpechennia ahropromyslovoho kompleksu Ukrainy: Zakon Ukrainy vid 05.10.2001 r. # 2658. 5. [On the system of engineering and technical support of the agro-industrial complex of Ukraine: Law of Ukraine from 05.10.2001 No. 2658]. Retrieved from: http://www.zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/229-16 [In Ukrainian].
- Pro stymuliuvannia rozvytku vitchyznianoho mashynobuduvannia dlia ahropromyslovoho kompleksu: Zakon Ukrainy vid 07.02.2002 r. # 3023. [On stimulating the development of domestic engineering for the agro-industrial complex: Law of Ukraine from 07.02.2002 No. 3023]. Retrieved from: http://www.zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/3023-14 [In Ukrainian].
- Lupenko, Yu.O., Puhachov, M.I., et al. (2015). Formuvannia hlobalnoho i rehionalnoho rynkiv silskohospodarskoi syrovyny ta prodovolstva: monohrafiia [Formation of global and regional markets for agricultural raw materials and food: a monograph]. Kyiv: NNTs «IAE» [In Ukrainian].
- Bilousko, Ya.K., Boiko, V.I., Hukov, Ya.S,. et al. (2003). Formuvannia i realizatsiia derzhavnoi polityky rozvytku materialno-tekhnichnoi bazy APK v Ukraini [Formation and implementation of the state policy of the material and technical base development of agroindustrial complex in Ukraine]. Kyiv: NNTs IAE [In Ukrainian].
- Brett, L. (2010). Markham. Mini farming: self sufficiency on ¼ acre. China [In English].
- Modern Machines In Agriculture. Retrieved from: http://www.befarmex.com/files/292_Chapter%20N.2%20MODERN%20MACHINES%20IN%20AGRICULTURE%20-%20SPAIN.pdf [In English].
- Pryor, F.L. (2005). Market economic systems. Journal of Comparative Economics, vol. 33, pp. 25-46 [In English].
- Salter, W.E.G. (1960). Productivity and Technical Change. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge [In English].
Read article: ekonomikaapk_2020_6_p_81_90.pdf