ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
UDS: 338.436.51 DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202008045
Фінансові відносини та бухгалтерський облік
Development of the agricultural sector of Ukraine: financial aspect / Sabluk P.T., Khomyn I.P. // Ekonomika APK. - 2020. - № 8 - P. 45
The purpose of the article is to justify the concept of reorienting irrevocable budget allocations to a rotary, but preferential lending to producers of agricultural sector of Ukraine. Research methods. The following scientific methods is used: formalization, deduction, inductive and abstract-logical – for the analytical processing of scientific sources, which highlight the achievements of scientists in the light of the indicated problem; economic and mathematical – to establish a causal relationship and trends of the studied factors; statistical comparison and grouping – to determine the dynamics of the studied indicators over a long period; logical generalization – to formulate conclusions on the results of a study of the problem of improving financial and economic relations in the agricultural sector of Ukraine; graphic – for visualization of factual material. Research results. Given the fact that the volume of budgetary subsidies for producers of the agricultural sector of Ukraine is insufficient, and their traditional irrevocability does not prompt searches for domestic reserves, but dependent moods, therefore they do not have a tangible effect on development in farms that manage to get them as a result of unweighted selection of recipients – not always those who use these subsidies rationally, the concept of reorienting irrevocable budget allocations to a rotary, but preferential lending to agricultural producers is justified. Scientific novelty. The concept of reorienting irrevocable budget allocations to a rotary, but preferential lending to agricultural producers is justified for the first time, therefore, it has elements of scientific novelty. Practical significance. The area of implementation of the measures proposed in the article may be the sphere of financial and economic relations in the agricultural sector of Ukraine. Tabl.: 1. Figs.: 1. Refs.: 10.
Key words: agricultural sector; subsidies; concept; soft loans; financial and economic relations
- Ambrosov, V. (2003). Transformatsiini protsesy v ahrarnii sferi ekonomiky [Transformation processes in the agrarian sector of the economy]. Ekonomika Ukrainy, 8, pp. 66–70 [In Ukrainian].
- Barsukova, S.Ju. (2017). Agrarnaja politika Rossii [Agrarian Policy of Russia]. Obshhestvennye nauki i sovremennost', 5, pp. 31–45 [In Russian].
- Zinchuk, T.O., Kucmus, N.M. (2018). Dyversyfikatsiia biznesu na silskykh [Diversification of business in rural areas: the experience of the world]. Ekonomika APK, 4, pp. 19–27 [In Ukrainian].
- Lupenko, Yu.O. (2018). Naukovo-metodolohichne zabezpechennia rozvytku ekonomiky silskoho hospodarstv Ukrainy [Scientific and methodological support for the development of the economy of agriculture of Ukraine]. Ekonomika APK, 10, pp. 6-14 [In Ukrainian].
- Martyniuk, M. P. (2017). Rynok zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennia v Ukraini: stan ta perspektyvy zaprovadzhennia [Agricultural land market in Ukraine: the state and prospects of implementation]. Ekonomіka APK, 3, pp. 15-21 [In Ukrainian].
- Nikulin, A. (2010). Oligarhoz kak preemnik postkolhoza. [Oligarchus as a successor to postkolkhoz]. Jekonomicheskaja sociologija, 1, vol. 11, pp. 17–34 [In Russian].
- Problemy zabezpechennia dokhidnosti ahropromyslovoho vyrobnytstva v Ukraini v postindustrialnyi period [Problems of ensuring the profitability of agro-industrial production in Ukraine in the post-industrial period]. (2008). Kyiv : NNTs «Instytut ahrarnoi ekonomiky» UAAN [In Ukrainian].
- Pulim, V.A. (2002). Realnyi vlasnyk ta yoho stanovlennia v ahrarnii sferi [The real owner and his formation in the agrarian sphere]. Ekonomika APK, 7, pp. 48-52 [In Ukrainian].
- Trehobchuk, V. (1993). Ekolohiia, naukovo-tekhnichnyi prohres i rynok. [Ecology, scientific and technological progress and the market]. Ekonomika Ukrainy, 2, pp. 13-23 [In Ukrainian].
- Uzun, V. Ja., Shagajda, N. I. (2016). Agrarnaja reforma v postsovetskoj Rossii: mehanizmy i rezul'taty (recenzija I. Buzdalova) [Agrarian reform in post-Soviet Russia: mechanisms and results (review by I. Buzdalov)]. Voprosy ekonomiki, 4, pp. 157-158 [In Russian].