ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
UDS: 657.15:657.421 DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202012022
Фінансові відносини та бухгалтерський облік
Accounting for non-current assets in budgetary institutions: problems and solutions / Prodanchuk M.A., Bezdushna Yu.S. // Ekonomika APK. - 2020. - № 12 - P. 22
The purpose of the article is to identify problematic aspects of accounting for non-current assets and to suggest their solutions using information technology and documentation. Research methods. The methodological basis of the study is a systematic approach to the study of the processes of reflection of non-current assets in the accounting of budgetary institutions. The epistemological method is used to clarify and deepen the meaning of the concept of "non-current assets". Analysis, synthesis, induction, deduction, abstraction, idealization and generalization, as general scientific methods of cognition, are used to develop the basic principles of the theory, methodology and organization of accounting for non-current assets. Bibliographic and bibliometric types of analysis provided identification of trends in the theory and methodology of accounting, as well as problematic aspects of non-current assets. The method of formalization made it possible to make suggestions on how to solve the problematic aspects of accounting for non-current assets. Research results. Identifying of problematic aspects in the accounting for non-current assets of budgetary institutions allowed to offer options for their solution, which will deepen the informativeness of accounting and reporting data and ensure their accuracy, reliability and comparability. Improving the accounting aspects of the reflection of non-current assets will also help increase the effectiveness of internal control (including inventory), and thus their management in budgetary institutions. Scientific novelty. Theoretical and practical provisions for accounting for non-current assets of budgetary institutions are improved. Ways to improve the accounting and internal control of non-current assets for the needs of management in budgetary institutions are proposed. Practical significance. In order to bring the national accounting system in line with international standards and in accordance with the needs of management, it is proposed to improve the reflection in the accounting of non-current assets of budgetary institutions through the use of information technology and documentation. Refs.: 11.
Key words: non-current assets; accounting; reporting; fixed assets; inventory; budgetary institutions; public sector
- Byudzhetnyy kodeks Ukrainy vid 08 lyp. 2010 roku # 2456-VI [Budget Code of Ukraine from July 8, 2010 No. 2456-VI]. (2010). Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2456-17 [in Ukranian].
- Pysarenko, T.M. (2013) Osoblyvosti orhanizatsii obliku u biudzhetnykh ustanovakh [Features of the organization of accounting in budgetary institutions]. Ekonomichni nauky – Economic sciences, 10(2), pp. 193-202. Retrieved from: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/ecnof_2013_10%282%29__27 [In Ukranian].
- Pro zatverdzhennia Metodychnykh rekomendatsii z bukhhalterskoho obliku dlia subiektiv derzhavnoho sektoru: Nakaz Ministerstva Finansiv Ukrainy vid 23 sich. 2015 roku # 11 [On approval of Methodical recommendations on accounting for public sector entities: Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine from January 23, 2015, No. 11]. (2010). Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/rada/show/v0011201-15 [In Ukranian].
- Pro zatverdzhennia natsionalnykh polozhen (standartiv) bukhhalterskoho obliku v derzhavnomu sektori 121 "Osnovni zasoby": Nakaz Ministerstva finansiv Ukrainy vid 12 zhovt. 2010 roku # 1202 [About the statement of national provisions (standards) of accounting in the public sector 121 "Fixed assets": Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine from October 12, 2010, No. 1202]. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z1017-10#n18 [In Ukranian].
- Pro zatverdzhennia Poriadku skladannia, rozghliadu, zatverdzhennia ta osnovnykh vymoh do vykonannia koshtorysiv biudzhetnykh ustanov: Postanova Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy vid 28 liut. 2002 roku # 228. [About the statement of the Order of drawing up, consideration, the statement and the basic requirements to performance of estimates of budgetary institutions: Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from February 28, 2002, No. 228]. (2002). Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/228-2002-n [In Ukranian].
- Svirko, S.V. (2006). Orhanizatsiia bukhhalterskoho obliku u biudzhetnykh ustanovakh: navch. posibn [Organization of accounting in budgetary institutions]. Kyiv: KNEU [in Ukranian].
- Ballas, A., Panagiotou, V. & Tzovas, Ch. (2014). Accounting choices for tangible assets: A Study of Greek Firms. SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, vol. 64, issue 4, pp. 18-38 [In English].
- Georgescu, Cristina E. (2014). Comparative Analysis Regarding Fixed Assets: IAS/IFRS – Romanian Regulations. Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, vol. XIV, issue 1, pp. 606-611 [In English].
- Mihalcea, Mihaela M., Hada, Izabela D. & Litan, Cristina S. (2018). Accounting policies on fixed assets and their influence on the financial performance of the economic entity. Annals - Economy Series, vol. Special, pp. 209-215 [In English].
- Paliu Popa L. (2016). Legislative accounting and fiscal non-conformities. Annals - Economy Series, vol. 2 (Special), pp. 38-40. Retrieved from: https://www.utgjiu.ro/revista/ec/pdf/2016-Special%20ECOTREND%20Vol%202/08_popapaliu.pdf [In English].
- Sarkisyan, Zh. (2018). Models of Institutional Organization of Budgetary Control in Foreign Countries. Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, [S.l.], v. 9, n. 1, pp. 287-294 [In English]. Doi: https://doi.org/10.14505//jarle.v9.1(31).34.
Read article: ekonomikaapk_2020_12_p_22_28.pdf