ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
UDS: 338.439 DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202101028
Економіка агропромислового виробництва
Development of agri-food products export in Ukraine / Zakharchuk O.V. // Ekonomika APK. - 2021. - № 1 - P. 28
The purpose of the article is to investigate the current state of production of value-added food products, its trends and export prospects. Research methods. The study was carried out using the following methods: structural-functional (description and explanation of the system for creating value-added products), comparison (determination of properties and characteristics based on the collected statistical data on the production of raw materials and value-added products), abstract-logical (theoretical generalizations and the wording of categories and conclusions). Research results. The levels of production of raw livestock products and value-added products have been investigated. The concept and essence of value added from agricultural products to food products are highlighted. Opportunities for the development of industrial industry and development prospects are noted. The stage of development of value-added food production and further prospects of the sector have been determined. Scientific novelty. The existing information on the concept of value added is summarized and examples are given in the Ukrainian sector of agricultural commodities and value-added products. The features and mechanisms of work of the agricultural and food sectors have been determined. Practical significance. As a result of the study, it becomes possible to identify value-added products of the agricultural and food industries. Indicators of changes in production by years and types of product categories are given. Tabl.: 3. Refs.: 10.
Key words: agriculture; added value; food production; food export; food industry; economy; foreign economic activity
- Vasyliev, O.V. & Nimkovych, A.I. (2015). Vplyv innovatsii na formuvannia dodanoi vartosti v ekonomitsi [The impact of innovation on the formation of value added in the economy]. Social Economics, vol. 50 ( 2), pp. 5-10. Retrieved from https://periodicals.karazin.ua/soceconom/article/view/4797. [In Ukrainian].
- Bol'shoj Jenciklopedicheskij Slovar' [Big encyclopedic dictionary]. Retrieved from: https://www.vedu.ru/bigencdic/19393/ [In Russian].
- Coltrain, D., Barton, D. & Boland, M. (2000). Value Added: Opportunities and Strategies. Retrieved from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/228647997_Value_Added_Opportunities_and_Strategies [In English].
- Hurnyak, I.L., Datsko, O.I. & Yaremchuk, O.I. (2015). Dodana vartist iak bazys ekonomichnoho rozvytku terytorialnykh hromad [The value added as the basis of economic development of local communities]. Regional Economy, Issue 1, pp. 37-47. Retrieved from: http://re.gov.ua/doi/re2015.01.037.php [In Ukrainian].
- Nidhi Dalal, Neeraj and Vinita Bisht (2019). Value Added Products from Ber. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, vol. 8 (01), pp. 1603-1615 [In English]. https://doi.org/10.20546/ijcmas.2019.801.169.
- Vyrobnytstvo promyslovoi produktsii za vydamy u sichni 2021 rotsi [Output of industrial products by type in January 2021]. States Statistics Service of Ukraine. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/operativ/operativ2020/pr/ovp/ovp_u/arh_ovp_u.html [In Ukrainian].
- Kovalenko, O.V. (2015). Dodana vartist u konteksti natsionalnoi prodovolchoi bezpeky [Value added in the context of national food security]. Ekonomika ta derzhava, 4, pp. 98–102. Retrieved from: http://www.economy.in.ua/?op=1&z=3153&i=21 [In Ukrainian].
- Kravchuk, I.I &, Kravchuk, I.A. (2018). Kontseptualni pidkhody do formuvannia dodanoi vartosti v ahrarnomu sektori ekonomiky [Conceptual approaches to the formation of value addedin the agrarian sector of the economy]. Efektyvna ekonomika, 8. Retrieved from: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=6479 [In Ukrainian].
- Kravchuk, I.A. (2017). Metodolohichni osnovy formuvannia dodanoi vartosti produktsii [Methodological bases of forming of valueadded of products]. Bulletin of Khmelnytsky National University. Series: "Economic Sciences", 1, pp. 70-75 [In Ukrainian].
- Sychevskyi, M.P, Shpychak, O.M., Kovalenko, O.V., Kuts, O.I. & Bokii, O.V. (2020). Tendentsii ta perspektyvy rozvytku khlibopekarskoho vyrobnytstva v yevropeiskykh krainakh [Trends and prospects for the development of bakery production in European countries]. Ekonomika APK, 7, рр. 54-67 [In Ukrainian]. https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202007054
Read article: ekonomikaapk_2021_01_p_28_33.pdf