ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
UDS: 323.325 DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202101053
Розвиток сільських територій і соціальна сфера села
Gender balance in the context of decentralization of rural development management / Sabluk H.I. // Ekonomika APK. - 2021. - № 1 - P. 53
The purpose of the article is to theoretically and scientifically substantiate the main methodological foundations for conducting research on gender equality and the introduction of principles covering the life of rural people. Research methods. The research process was carried out by methods of monographic and logical analysis of the development of rural areas in the system of gender policy. The issues of decentralization in the countryside are analyzed as a process of redistribution of functions and basic powers by the angle of gender. Attention is focused on women's participation in reforms at the local level. Research results. The issues of gender problems are highlighted: ensuring equal rights and opportunities in the economic, social and political life of the rural population. Attention is paid to the gender role of women in terms of the characteristics of his behavior as a mother, wife, mistress, guardian of the clan. It has been established that in the course of the decentralization reform, broader powers and directions of development in the economic and social life of rural people are revealed. Scientific novelty. The interest of communities in equal partnership between men and women in any initiatives for the economic, social and spiritual development of their rural region is characterized, takes the form of gender balance. The article considers the desire to provide a fair proof of their participation in public life, without diminishing the role of women and their work. Purposefulness should be aimed at overcoming established stereotypes. Attention is drawn to the interest of the scientific world in proving that gender equality is important for society. Practical significance. The research results emphasize that gender is a socially constructed phenomenon and this should be a direct targeting of the fair representation of each gender in the social process - with the interaction of respect and kindness for women's steps in their achievements. A number of important principles have been proposed covering the life of rural society. Refs.: 14.
Key words: gender; gender balance; rural areas; decentralization; gender knowledge; rural women; woman leader
- Blyk Liudmyla (2021). Henderna zbalansovanist, abo yak zhinky Dnipropetrov-shchyny efektyvno keruiut hromadamy [Gender balance, or how women of Dnipropetrovsk region effectively manage communities]. Retrieved from: https://www.ukrinform.ua/rubric-regions/2641605-genderna-zbalansovanist-abo-ak-zinki-dnipropetrovsini-efektivno-keruut-gromadami.html [In Ukrainian].
- Dancheva Olha (2017). Zaluchennia zhinok u protses implementatsii reform z detsentralizatsii [Involvement of women in the implementation of decentralization reforms]. Retrieved from: https://np.pl.ua/2017/09/pyryatynska-oth-vizme-uchast-u-shkoli-mistsevoho-samovryaduvannya-despro-2017/ [In Ukrainian].
- Statystychna informatsiia [Statistical information]. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/. [In Ukrainian].
- Zhyhir, A.A. (2012). Pidvyshchennia zainiatosti na seli yak skladova rozvytku silskohospo-darskykh terytorii [Increasing employment in rural areas as part of the development of agricultural areas]. Ekonomika ta derzhava, 5. [In Ukrainian].
- Kobyliatska Viktoriia (2015). Zhinky v seli: zhyttia v umovakh nastupu ahroprmyslovosti [Women in the village: life in the conditions of the onset of agro-industry]. Retrieved from: https://povaha.org.ua/zhinky-v-seli-zhyttya-v-umovah-nastupu-ahropromyslovosti/ [In Ukrainian].
- Malik, M.Yo. (2008). Do pytannia staloho rozvytku silskykh terytorii [On the issue of sustainable development of rural areas]. Ekonomika APK, 5, pp. 51-58 [In Ukrainian].
- Marchenko Kseniia (2019). Zhinky-liderky: try istorii liderok mistsevoho samovriaduvannia [Women leaders: three stories of local government leaders]. Retrieved from: https://decentralization.gov.ua/news/11162 [In Ukrainian].
- Patyka, N.I. & Nartiuk, O.V. (2020). Stan i shliakhy zabezpechennia zainiatosti silskoho nase-lennia v Ukraini [Status and ways to ensure employment of the rural population in Ukraine]. Ekonomika APK, 9, pp. 42-51 [In Ukrainian]. https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202009042
- Popova, O.L. (2014). Osnovy harmonizatsii ahrarnoho i silskoho rozvytku v suchasnii ahrarnii politytsi [Fundamentals of harmonization of agricultural and rural development in modern agricultural policy]. Ekonomika Ukrainy, 2, pp. 32-43 [In Ukrainian].
- Slovo i dilo. Analitychnyi portal. Iak zminiuvavsia hendernyi sklad Rady ostanni 30 rokiv [Word and deed. Analytical portal. "How the gender composition of the Council has changed over the last 30 years]. (2020). Polityka, 06.03.2020. Retrieved from: https://www.slovoidilo.ua/2020/03/06/infografika/polityka/yak-zminyuvavsya-hendernyj-sklad-rady-ostanni-30-rokiv [In Ukrainian].
- Talavyria, M.P. (2018.) Rozvytok silskykh terytorii v umovakh detsentralizatsii [Development of rural areas in the conditions of decentralization]. Ekonomika APK, 11, pp. 75-79 [In Ukrainian]. https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.201811075
- Svitailo, N., et al. (2013). Formuvannia u molodi henderno-vidpovidalnoi povedinky (na prykladi ukrains-kykh VNZ): navchalnyi posibnyk [Formation of gender-responsible behavior in young people (on the example of Ukrainian universities): textbook]. Sumy: Vydavnytstvo RA „Khoroshye liudy” [In Ukrainian].
- Bactels, H. Die Struktur und die Bestimmund sgrunde der Human Kapitals dildung in der Landwirtschaft. Kiel: Wiss. – Vest. [In German].
- Florin Marin (2021). Iak my hovorymo pro hender: 10 komunatsiinykh pryntsypiv, aby pokazaty, shcho henderna rivnist dlia nas vazhlyva [How we talk about gender: 10 communication principles to show that gender equality is important to us]. Retrieved from: https://undpukraine.medium.com [In Ukrainian].
Read article: ekonomikaapk_2021_01_p_53_59.pdf