ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
UDS: 338.4 DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202103044
Матеріально-технічне забезпечення аграрної сфери
Capitalization as a factor in increasing the competitiveness of the forest industry / Nesterenko S.S. // Ekonomika APK. - 2021. - № 3 - P. 44
The purpose of the article is to define and substantiate the system of indicators of the forest industry capitalization as a factor in increasing its competitiveness. Research methods. Empirical method (for estimating the indicators of the level of capitalization of the forestry complex in the dynamics), synthesis (problems and directions of increasing the capitalization of the forest industry), abstract-logical (theoretical generalizations and formulation of conclusions) are used. Research results. The features of forestry activities are disclosed and the classification of forest industry entities is given depending on regional characteristics, in particular, the forest resource potential on them and their geographical location. Ways are proposed regarding the possibility of increasing the level of capitalization (as a factor in increasing competitiveness) of the forest industry by introducing a number of organizational, technical and managerial innovations, including diversification of activities, priority areas of cooperation with local governments and with subjects of the agro-industrial complex. Scientific novelty. The conclusions about the features of the investment attractiveness of the forestry industry as a necessary factor in increasing the level of capitalization were further developed, and positive and negative trends were generalized in the context of the prospects for increasing the level of capitalization of the forestry complex. For this, the system of indicators of forestry capitalization has been identified and studied, and the calculation of each of them in dynamics has been provided. Practical significance. The necessity of applying relative criteria for diagnosing the competitiveness of the forestry sector of the economy has been established. Proposals for a list of relevant criteria have been made. Tabl.: 1. Refs.:10.
Key words: forestry; capitalization; indicator; forest resources; competitiveness; infrastructure
- Sunduk, A.M. & Shashula, L.O. (2018). Kapitalizatsiia pryrodnykh resursiv yak faktor rozvytku finansovoi systemy Ukrainy [Capitalization of natural resources as a factor in the development of the financial system of Ukraine]. Problemy rozvytku malykh vidkrytykh ekonomik (pp. 136-138). Zhytomyr: ZHDTU [In Ukrainian].
- Khvesyk, M. & Sunduk, A. Ekonomika i pryrodni resursy: mozhlyva vzaiemodiia [Economy and natural resources: possible interaction]. Retrieved from: https://ukurier.gov.ua/uk/articles/ekonomika-i-prirodni-resursi-mozhliva-vzayemodiya/ [In Ukrainian].
- Bystriakov, I.K. (2014). Terytorialnyi pryrodno-resursnyi kapital u zabezpechenni konkurentospromozhnosti ekonomiky Ukrainy [Territorial natural resource capital in ensuring the competitiveness of Ukraine's economy]. Sotsialno-ekonomichni problemy suchasnoho periodu Ukrainy, 3(107), pp. 200- 209 [In Ukrainian].
- Dubas, R.G. (2014). Ocenka vozmozhnostej kapitalizacii lesohozjajstvennoj dejatel'nosti v Ukraine na osnove matrichno-parametricheskih predstavlenij [Assessment of opportunities for capitalization of forestry activities in Ukraine based on matrix-parametric representations]. Naukovyi visnyk Mizhnarodnoho humanitarnoho universytetu, 7, pp. 69-75 [In Russian].
- Capitalizing on Natural Resources : New Dynamics in Financial Markets (2008). The Sustainability Forum Zurich. Zurich [In English].
- Khvesyk, M.A. (2014). Kapitalizatsiia pryrodnykh resursiv : monohrafiia [Capitalization of natural resources : monograph]. Kyiv : DU IEPSR NAN Ukrainy [In Ukrainian].
- Sokolenko, S.I. (2005). Pidvyshchennia konkurentnozdatnosti ekonomiky oblastei zakhodu ta pivdnia Ukrainy na osnovi formuvannia novykh vyrobnychykh system (klasteriv) [Increasing the competitiveness of the economy of the west and south regions of Ukraine on the basis of the formation of new production systems (clusters)]. Kyiv : Lohos [In Ukrainian].
- Heiets, V.M., Hrytsenko, A.A., et al. (2007). Kapitalizatsiia ekonomiky Ukrainy [Capitalization of Ukraine's economy]. V.M. Heits (Ed.). Kyiv : In-t ekon. ta prohnozuv. [In Ukrainian].
- Bystriakov, I., Pylypiv, V. & Lutsiv, O. (2013). Kapitalizatsiia pryrodnykh resursiv: mekhanizmy zaluchennia investytsii u stalyi rozvytok [Capitalization of natural resources: mechanisms for attracting investment in sustainable development]. Ekonomist, 10, pp. 38-41 [In Ukrainian].
- Begma, Ju.S. (2010). Kapital i ocenka ego stoimosti v sovremennoj jekonomike [Capital and the assessment of its value in the modern economy]. Vestnik Rossijskogo gosudarstvennogo gumanitarnogo universiteta, 6, pp. 167–177 [In Russian].
Read article: ekonomikaapk_2021_03_p_44_50.pdf