ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
UDS: 338.2;351 DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202105057
Проблеми економічної теорії
Problems and instruments of state organizational and economic support of the circular economу development / Nesterova K.S., Kurovska I.A., Hryshova R.V. // Ekonomika APK. - 2021. - № 5 - P. 57
The purpose of the article is to determine the advantages of the circular economy and approaches to the state organizational and economic support of its development through the prism of studying the policy effectiveness of China and the EU countries on the circular economy model implementation. Research methods. The following methods were used in the research process: method of comparative analysis (assessment of state regulatory policy measures in China, Germany, and the Netherlands), abstract-logical method (problem statement, substantiation of conclusions), monographic method (analysis of the scientific works evolution by national and foreign scientists on circular economy problems, sustainable development). Research results. The key preconditions for the development of the circular economy are analyzed, the key ones being political will, social partnership, the availability of secondary resource markets, and an effective system of state regulation and support measures. Particular attention is paid to the role of stakeholders and the benefits they will gain as a result of the implementation of the concept of circular economy, as well as systematized key indicators for assessing the effectiveness of the circular economy strategy. It is substantiated that China and some EU countries have made significant progress in implementing the concept of circular economy, primarily due to organizational and economic instruments of state regulation, the analysis of which will contribute to the effective transformation of Ukraine's economic model in accordance with the principles of circularity. Scientific novelty. The concept of circular economy was further developed in terms of constructing organizational and economic instruments of state support for its development by strengthening interaction and growing interest of stakeholders, as well as assessing the effectiveness of the circular economy by adapting the balanced scorecard. Practical significance. Advantages of the transition to the principles of circularity for key stakeholders in terms of the effectiveness of its state organizational and economic support were systematized, as well as the indicators for assessing the effectiveness of the circular economy concept were identified. A comprehensive state policy of transition to a circular economy in Ukraine, taking into account the progressive experience of the EU countries and China, will promote its balanced development, realization of stakeholder interests, reduction of environmental risks, optimization of resource potential. Tabl.: 2. Figs.: 1. Refs.: 16.
Key words: circular economy; sustainable development; stakeholder; organizational and economic support; innovations
- Balian, A.V., Hryshova, I. Yu. & Shabatura, T.S. (2021). Publichna polityka ta derzhavna pidtrymka rozvytku ahrarnoho vyrobnytstva v Ukraini [Public policy and state support for the development of agricultural production in Ukraine]. Naukovi zapysky Instytutu zakonodavstva Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy, 2 [In Ukrainian]. https://doi.org/10.32886/instzak.2021.02.16
- Hryshova, I. & Hryshova, R. (2020). Derzhavna polityka stiikoho rozvytku v konteksti tsyrkuliarnoi modeli ekonomiky [State policy of sustainable development in terms of the circular model of the economy]. Perspektyvy rozvytku osvity, nauky i biznesu v hlobalnomu seredovyshchi : materialy VIII Mizhnarodnoi naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsii, Ternopil: FOP Osadtsa Yu. V (pp. 45 – 47) [In Ukrainian].
- Gryshova, І.Yu. & Nesterova, K.S. (2021). Kontsept tsyrkuliarnoi ekonomiky v konteksti zabezpechennia staloho rozvytku [The concept of a circular economy in the context of sustainable development]. Ekonomika APK, 4, рр. 88–94 [In Ukrainian]. https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202104088.
- Zhuravlov, O.V. (2017) Statystychne modeluvannia nacionalnoi ekonomiky v umovah globalizacii. [Statistical modeling of the national economy in terms of globalization] . Kyiv, DP Inform-analyt agenstvo [In Ukrainian].
- Klymenko, N.H. (2017). Metody, zakhody ta zasoby derzhavnoho rehuliuvannia diialnosti nederzhavnykh instytutsii u sferi natsionalnoi bezpeky [Methods, measures and means of state regulation of non-governmental institutions in the field of national security]. Retrieved from: http://www.dy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=1122 [In Ukrainian].
- Tretiak, H.S. & Blishchuk, K.M. (2011). Derzhavne rehuliuvannia ekonomiky ta ekonomichna polityka: navch. posibnyk [State regulation of the economy and economic policy: textbook]. Lviv: LRIDU NADU [In Ukrainian].
- Shcherbata, M.Yu., Hryshova, R.V. (2020). Renovation of agricultural enterprises in the context of the circular economy. Zbiór artykułów naukowych z Konferencji Miedzynarodowej NaukowoPraktycznej (on-line) zorganizowanej dla pracowników naukowych uczelni, jednostek naukowo-badawczych oraz badawczych z państw obszaru byłego Związku Radzieckiego oraz byłej Jugosławii. 30.09.2020, Warszawa (pp. 29 – 32) [In English].
- Accelerating the transition to a circular economy. Retrieved from: https://www.government.nl/topics/circular-economy/accelerating-the-transition-to-a-circular-economy [In English].
- Bruggemeier, E. (2017). Circular economy in Europe. Retrieved from: https://www.theseus.fi/bitstream/handle/10024/132034/Thesis%20Final%20Elena%20Bruggemeier.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y [In English].
- Circular economy policies and strategies of Germany. Retrieved from: https://www.eria.org/RPR_FY2014_No.44_Chapter_5.pdf [In English].
- Elkins, P., et al. (2019). The Circular economy: what, why, how and where. Retrieved from: file:///C:/Users/Admin/Desktop/Ekins-2019-Circular-Economy-What-Why-How-Where.pdf [In English].
- Getting the governance of the circular economy right: Checklist for Action and Scoreboard. Retrieved from: https://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/sites/724e5c45-en/index.html?itemId=/content/component/724e5c45-en [In English].
- Hynes, W., Lees, M. Müller, J., et al. Systemic Thinking for Policy Making: The Potential of Systems Analysis for Addressing Global Policy Challenges in the 21st Century, New Approaches to Economic Challenges, OECD Publishing, Paris [In English]. https://dx.doi.org/10.1787/879c4f7a-en.
- Material flows in the circular economy. Retrieved from: https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php?title=Material_flows_in_the_circular_economy#Circularity_rate [In English].
- Moss, K. (2019). Here’s What Could Go Wrong with the Circular Economy—and How to Keep it on Track. Retrieved from: https://www.wri.org/insights/heres-what-could-go-wrong-circular-economy-and-how-keep-it-track [In English].
- Nesterova, К., Marchenko, V, Lazebnyk, I., et al. (2020). Identification and assessment of external risks of the enterprise’s foreign economic activity. International Jourmal of Scientific and Technology Research, 9 (2), pp. 4672 – 4675 [In English].
Read article: ekonomikaapk_2021_05_p_57_63.pdf